[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/, what are some good books to read to soothe the pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1359925186859.jpg (20 KB, 512x216) Image search: [Google]
1359925186859.jpg
20 KB, 512x216
Hey /lit/, what are some good books to read to soothe the pain of having you heart broken?
>>
>>7671611
don't let worthless roastwhores get you down, then you're an inferior male.

women are indistinguishable objects made solely to deposit your cum into. They're barely human. They don't think as profoundly and deeply about the world and our existential, ethical, and spiritual situation as men like me and you. They're simply inferior.

They aren't as ontologically inscribed into the world as us. What you need to realize is that what you're "loving" is basically a child or a dog. Their minds are feeble, and they don't truly understand ethics, love, and loyalty.

For this reason you should turn away from women and instead devote your time to watching anime and playing video games.
>>
>>7671623
Dworkinposter 2: This Time I'm Menstruating
>>
The book of Job
>>
>>7671648
prove any of the points wrong, or take your histrionics back to tumblr, sweetheart
>>
Candide
>>
I think a physical activity is better for this situation.
>>
>>7671623
>that last paragraph
Well done mate.
>>
>>7671658
This. Art is more enjoyable when your life is doing fine and you have a more optimistic perspective even when the work is made out of sadness and depression.
>>
>>7671623
reminds me of that Hyde video where he goes on a measured calm rant about how men are superior to women then at minute 3 mentions that he chose this topic for his college admissions essay because..

lmao
>>
>>7671774
link me, cuckold
>>
>>7671658
This.
Or if you must. Read aloud. I can't just sit there and read in silence in OPs state. It's helpful in other situations of similar texture too.
>>
>>7671658
this. buy a gym membership
>>
go out and fuckin skateboard

>tender is the night is good tho
>>
File: uijiji.png (194 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
uijiji.png
194 KB, 1366x768
>>7671611
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>7671623
Damn lad, you are on a roll today.
>>
>>7671918

Classic pic. Should be sent to you in the mail with every breakup.
>>
>>7671658
>>7671681
>>7671815
>>7671858
Just had a minor surgery and won't be able yo do anything physical for a while, but I sure will as soon as I can. In the meantime I'll check out the suggestions given here, thanks.
>>
>>7671611
Read the Rum Diary, it's a pretty darn manly book and handles things rather off the "feel" universe.
>>
>>7671918
I still become a fucking wreck when I think about my first dog.
>>
>>7672446
It was my fault. I won't forget.
>>
>>7671918
The last paragraph is clueless. The death of my first per still hurts much more than any of the breakups.
>>
>>7671611
Die Leiden des jungen Werthers
>>
>>7671611
no books will help.
they are all depressing accounts of sloots and heartache which will only make you feel worse.

try this. the resounding message I got from this was that the society perfectly placed her exactly where she belonged.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteen_Million_Merits_(Black_Mirror)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.