[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brave New World is dated Finished reading this book, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 301x452) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 301x452
>Brave New World is dated
Finished reading this book, and it was so surreal couldn't get imersed in it.
First of all the "science" in the book doesn't make any sense and is often wrong. The author frequently mentions sciencey words along with banal things to make them seem futuristic.
Also the book propagates the ideia that premarital sex is bad. Really, the author talks about divorces in his prologue and says they are the beggining of the decline of moral. How can people take someone this nuts seriously in the current year?
The only good part of the book was when Mustapha and John discussed about civilization.
I rate this book 3/10.
>>
Pretty poor bait desu.
>>
>>7670707
Until you remember that is the average opinion on this book today.
>>
That's what we call 'get memed' on /lit/
Don't read shit books son
>>
>>7670702
>premarital sex
>good
I'll pray for your soul today, anon, but you'll have to do the rest.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.