[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
writing feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1437014691415.jpg (11 KB, 272x272) Image search: [Google]
1437014691415.jpg
11 KB, 272x272
>been at it for an hour or two
>on a roll with a few paragraphs
>feeling good, man
>tfw you write THAT sentence that gives you a quick tingling feeling all over

post your favorite writing feels, fellas
>>
I can tell just from the way you wrote that short post that you are an irredeemably terrible writer.
>>
>>7668122
this
>>
>>7668043
Have fun deleting that tingling sentence in revision
>>
>>7668043
whenever i write a sentence i'm proud of it always gets the most shit on when i try getting my writing critiqued
>>
>>7668043
>>7668176
I see through your souls, you cannot hide
>>
>>7668158
>he fell for the kill your darlings meme
>>
File: 1452310763546.png (2 MB, 1032x1460) Image search: [Google]
1452310763546.png
2 MB, 1032x1460
>>7668198
>>7668176
I just make sure I'm writing ironically so that I'm psychologically shielded from criticism.
>>
Tfw you finish a 160,000-word novel, and after all the work you put into making the characters emotionally invisible, they kind of feel real. It's kind of an exhilarating feeling to know that you've in a sense created an entirely other world with words, and even better, you get to share it with people. The feeling of finioshiong a novel and having that "I made something" feeling is great, or just finishing a line or paragraph, reading it over while listening to the right music and it's like: "Fuuuaark." Also awesome when I write something I'm really happy with in the morning, then go about my day.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.