[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/, I just discovered and started reading Clarice Lispector
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: claricelisp.jpg (27 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
claricelisp.jpg
27 KB, 365x450
Hey /lit/,
I just discovered and started reading Clarice Lispector and I am in-love. Found my one true 1940's ignored Brazilian waifu.

Has /lit/ read her? If not, start with The Hour of the Star.
>>
that bitch looks like she'd dominate the fuck out of me

i bet in real life she was slavishly married to an alpha who privately peed on her

women are constant disappointments, sorry for your bad thread OP
>>
>>7658936
how dare you
>>
>>7658936
I also feel like you're one of the goodreads /lit/ group members who'd have an anime or mlp icon.
>>
I liked Agua Viva and Passion a lot. I want to read the other two ND books so I can get that picture of her beautiful face on the covers completed. And that collected short stories released last year.
Both burst into a climax of a metaphysical epiphany, the best use of it I've seen in literature. Is her influence Jewish mysticism? What are some intros to that? It isn't like the OT from what I've read of it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.