[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Troughts on Spreeder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: spreeder_0.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
spreeder_0.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
Is this good /lit/?
Any /lit/non use that?
Should i use that to become a /lit/ patrician?
Share some hacks to increase speed read with spreeder config or other tools

Also, spreeder general thread

http://www.spreeder.com/
>>
I particularly don't like the idea of reading fast for the sake of it.
Find it way better to read slow and meaningfully than rushed and superficially, especially if you're talking about the great books.
>>
>>7625753
But they say only autistic boys read with a internal voice inside the head.

Also, i want to be productive. Capable of engage intelectual conversation in anoymous anime boards without spending precious % of my life just to be at same level of another senpais.

Btw, i wanna have more time to post on 4chan and help my mom, because she complain alot of the mess i made when i get out of the basement.
>>
>>7625714
It can be useful if you don't go much higher than your normal reader speed.
I would use it for non-fiction, but not so much for fiction and let alone poetry.
>>
>>7625784
If you read fast in order to "get through" classic literature then you might as well not fucking read it at all.
>>
>>7627583
It's OK, he is just memeing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.