[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hoping maybe someone here can help me find a book I once started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: just go.jpg (33 KB, 236x360) Image search: [Google]
just go.jpg
33 KB, 236x360
Hoping maybe someone here can help me find a book I once started reading over 15 years ago and never finished. I don't remember the name of it nor do I remember a great amount of detail. What I do remember is it had red wizards and black, I believe they had to continuously study their spellbooks maybe to retain the knowledge of the spells because they faded quickly or something like that. I'm not sure if it's a single book or a series but if anyone happens to know what the book is with that little bit of explanation I could give I'd really appreciate it. I only read a few chapters so that's the best I can give yall to go on.
>>
Dragonlance had red-robed wizards.

Three types:
Red, white and black.
>>
>>7621041
Seconding - dragonlance had weird colored mages
>>
>>7621041
That's the one,thank you so much I've been wanting to read it for years now but have never been able to find out what is was based off what little I could remember about it
>>
>>7621058
There's a lot of Dragonlance books. The later ones got more into the mage stuff.

I read them when I was like 11, fucking loved that shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.