[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you need to read before you read the Tunnel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: The_Tunnel(pic).jpg (26 KB, 220x335) Image search: [Google]
The_Tunnel(pic).jpg
26 KB, 220x335
What do you need to read before you read the Tunnel?
>>
>>7618723
Get on a train, head east, go through a tunnel of pitch black darkness, scream "eaedeerrty!" and then jump off, hitchhike to Moscow, fly to London, sail across the Atlantic in a rowboat, find Atlantis. And Now, now you are ready to open up the book to read the introduction. Come back after reading it and I'll tell you what is Required to actually put your eyes upon the first page.
>>
The Meme Trilogy.
>>
File: 71Q9RXIyYJL.jpg (141 KB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
71Q9RXIyYJL.jpg
141 KB, 1000x1644
>>7618723
You picked the wrong one; conformist meme poster.
>>
what is this fucking gass meme

just read it

it's just a book, it will not hurt you
>>
>>7618737
Fucking loved that book
>>
>>7618737
Not even the best Sabato's book m8.
>>
>>7618737
this looks really cool

is the cover like ... symbolic or something

or is there really a big weird tunnel?
>>
>>7618737
Is it worth reading a translation Sabato's, or is it worth reading in the original spanish (given that I'm a pretty beginner spanish-speaker)?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.