[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody read this ? Love the film but unsure about the book.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: memes.jpg (13 KB, 180x276) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
13 KB, 180x276
Anybody read this ? Love the film but unsure about the book. Should I pick it up ? Moneys pretty tight at the moment so I don't want to buy a mediocre book.

For reference I enjoy , Girl with the Dragon , Tattoo, Jo Nesbos and Ian Rankin books.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>7593459

Read it and ? Not looking for " recommended books" just want to hear some opinions about this specific one
>>
>>7593450
I read it when i was a teenager. I liked it back then but you can't trust my teenage judgement.

You could get a library card or download a pdf if you don't want to buy shit.
>>
>>7593501

Thanks , don't live near a library also could never get into reading PDF's
>>
>>7593450
Silence of the lambs is one of my top books of all time. In my opinion very close to being as good as the movie
>>
I read the book after I had watched the movie 5 times. I was very disapointed when I read the book. Hannibal Lecter is way more interesting in the movie and it wasn't written very well in my opinion. But If you read it anyway, then don't think about the movie.
>>
>>7593450
Silence of the Lambs is just okay. I liked Red Dragon better
>>
>>7593450
Red Dragon is a better book
Silence of the Lambs is a better movie, but give Manhunter a try

It's as simple as that
>>
>>7593450
>For reference I enjoy , Girl with the Dragon , Tattoo, Jo Nesbos and Ian Rankin books.
If you enjoy that shit then sure why not, can't get worse right?
>>
I liked it, better than Red Dragon
>>
>>7593450
Torrent or library
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.