[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask somebody who's essentially insane, lost his job, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: boutsofinsanityhavetakenme.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
boutsofinsanityhavetakenme.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
Ask somebody who's essentially insane, lost his job, and about to cut off his Internet, live in poverty, and use the library to try write books anything.
>>
>>7585968
What happened; the long story.
>>
Are Pot Noodles as bad as they look?
>>
>>7585968
Share with us your trials and tribulations, faggot.
>>
>>7585980
In my youth, I was frighteningly unstable. Although I'm still prime, holding employment has been a struggle because of my bouts. After being apprehended, electroshock therapy being applied, and sedated with medication; progress still lacks.

I now fall asleep to the sight of ghouls, dream of them, and wake to them. I believe I'll dedicate this short, meagre life to horror literature. If it means permanent poverty, so be it. If it means no recognition, so be it. I want to kiss the face of horror and have it scream back.
>>
>>7586009
You write affectedly tb h m8
>>
>>7586009
You haven't tried CBT or any social therapies to follow through?
>>
>>7586021
Currently I'm on asenapine, desvenlafaxine, and oxazepam. Hasn't done me any good.
>>
>>7585968
sucks to be you, faggot
>>
>>7585968
You seem to be quite proud of being a mentalist. As if its some badge of honor that makes you more of an artist. It doesn't.
>>
>>7586009

Sorry to hear it, I'd probably be in the same situation if my parents were not rich. Good luck.
>>
>>7586342
>mentalist
u don't know wat this word meaeeens
>>
>>7586009
>I want to kiss the face of horror and have it scream back.
For what it's worth, that's a cool fucking sentence.
>>
Do ghouls have any special symbolism or meanin to you?
>>
>>7586356
me too senpai desu
now i just work and do drugs in a big apartment while living in horror
>>
>>7586477

I just go to school full time, drink alcohol and live in my big apartment. I like to read and write a lot. Kinda want to get oxycodone. I don't really like people.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.