[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he didn't get published in a respectable journal at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Rimbaud.png (430 KB, 664x874) Image search: [Google]
Rimbaud.png
430 KB, 664x874
>he didn't get published in a respectable journal at the age of 16 when competition was fierce
>he didn't live his teenage years as an "enfant terrible," partying and getting laid and causing hijinks during the 19th century.
>he didn't create a completely revolutionary new style of writing before the age of 21
>he didn't enlist as a soldier and then desert, savoring the danger
>he didn't die young, fulfilling a perfect legacy as a prodigious and successful genius

just give up
>>
>getting laid
That's a cute euphemism for 'getting his boypussy ravaged by prusian soldiers'
>>
All memes aside, I've had a pretty interesting life so far for someone who's on the internet so much. Drink, drugs, travel, crime, digital intrigue, women, meeting interesting characters, doing strange things in stranger places. I'm no genius but it's all good stuff for my writing.
>>
>>7584841
Cool blog, subscribed.
>>
>>7584847
Thanks. Regular updates every Thursday. Don't forget to check out our new podcast!
>>
>>7584634
Conformity is a sucker's game. The life of that faggot up there is already done with.

The person to write this generation's masterwork will be someone whose twenties were desolate, unforgiving and hopeless. I guarantee it.
>>
>>7584841
stfu whiteboy
>>
>>7584858
you only say that because you want most of /lit/ to still have hope don't you
>>
>>7584858
you're only saying that because your twenties were desolate, unforgiving and hopeless. Faggot.
>>
File: 1422049890563.jpg (82 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
1422049890563.jpg
82 KB, 810x780
Experiencing great works > Creating them yourself
>>
>>7584634
tell us the real story
>>
>>7584875
>niggers
>>
>>7584841
Why do people who "live interesting lives" usually just have a meandering list of novelty and trivia to justify the claim. It's like these people didn't even get the point of literature (it's roughly the equivalent of people who read for the plot, and then write quirky plots because of it).
>>
>>7584841
Daily reminder that Kant lived a life duller than most il/lit/erate assholes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.