[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stroke of genius or unreadable garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
stroke of genius or unreadable garbage?
>>
>>7582559
best thing written in the 21st century
>>
deserves to be on the meme reading list
>>
>>7582559
What am I looking at?
>>
>>7582581
>le pretend I'm a newfag man
>>
>>7582559
Unreadable garbage from the mind of an autist hick.
>>
the dream diary on his site is better
>>
>>7583352
that's a good point. needs to be in book form.
>>
would you do or say anything if you saw someone reading this in public?
>>
>>7583605
I'd sit down next to them and see how long I could hold their hand.
>>
what was the color code for his cum again
>>
The color coding was hilarious. I only read excerpts
>>
>>7582559

One of the better books of the century, honestly.
>>
It's actually great if you digest it in small bits.

It's great as a 'this person thinks in a totally alien way to me' type read.
>>
The characters lacked detail, but other than that it was alright.
>>
File: themeeting.gif (20 KB, 80x60) Image search: [Google]
themeeting.gif
20 KB, 80x60
>>7583352
>>7583364
oh yesss. his dream recall is fucking insane.

Example:
>Dream 7-32: Life and death secrets in school
Occurred on Dec 23, 2005; general - 7; nature - 8!; story - 7; scenery - 6; fun - 6.5; scary - 1; weird - 7!; imagery - 60% in tact; dream - 65% in tact

This dream seems to give an insight to what it's like after death or before birth and was otherwise weird. This took place in a strange building sort of like my elementary school. In this room, there were tables much like those of my life-science classroom during my middle school years having black tops, but without the sinks.

One part I recall is drawing something (folded cards with names on them) from a revolver made of chicken wire (metal in a grid-like pattern having 1 centimeter squares). I draw out the name "Louc Lu", pronounced as "Loo Loo". The spelling of "Louc" isn't fully certain, but it's very close as it began with "Lo" and was four letters. The second part is completely certain. When I draw it out and open it, I take about 5 seconds to figure out how to pronounce it them I spell it out.

I was then lectured on birth and death and the times between each. The "teacher" said that Shakespeare was among us right now, just a new body and name according to some stats. In front of everyone was a huge wheel about 5 feet in diameter containing the life cycle of someone. "Renewal" was at the 12 o'clock position, birth at 1, adulthood at 3, old age at 8, and death at the 11 o'clock position. I have a feeling that this means there are 15 years after death before you are given a new life.

The next part was where it was lunch time. I had pizza. The early part of lunch I don't recall, but I do recall, after eating, getting a secret photo and using it for a free bonus meal. The photo was of a pretty lighthouse up front and the ocean in the background. The lunch area was almost an exact copy of the one in my elementary school with only minor changes. On the stairs leading down to the cafeteria, I noticed strange white squiggly lines like water waves. Some others picked them up. There were three other pictures remaining. I picked the one with the wavy lines which gave me the only one I can describe.

>>7583613
>#13 A yellowish-green gelantious unknown - annoying: This has been something that's been going on for about 2 years by now and it's extremely annoying. While I'm sleeping, there's about a 10% chance each sleep-wake cycle of mine that this will happen. When it does happen, I'm otherwise forced to wake up and take care of the mess. What's the problem? I wake up to a sticky, yellowish green (hue 100°, saturation 70%, value 80%), gelatinous substance in my underwear. I've been thinking I'm piddling in my underwear, much like 1-year-olds often do (only in diapers). I have no idea why this is happening. How to stop it? That I don't know either. At least it's rare, but I would like it to stop. I don't know what's different that I'm doing that's causing this to happen.
>>
>>7584338
fucking great. is there a copy of it around somewhere
>>
>>7584338
... I'm afraid to ask (I hope he faints on something soft, &c.), but... has anyone informed him that he just needs to fap every now and then in order to avoid this?
>>
>>7584345
nothing beats the collection on the site itself t b h:
http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/dreams.shtml

every dream is meticulously categorized and graded.

>>7584348
i remember reading a huge thread on his fb where people were trying to educate him on it. idk if he ever conceded that he was in fact having nocturnal emissions.
>>
>>7584348
he faints when asked about lewd things? what a qt
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.