[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone submit writing anywhere? Most off the stuff I write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: submit.jpg (52 KB, 556x213) Image search: [Google]
submit.jpg
52 KB, 556x213
Does anyone submit writing anywhere?

Most off the stuff I write is funny, I was wondering if there was anywhere good to submit things like that?

If I can, I'm going to write some more article or list type things and see if I can get it posted up on a humour website. I enjoy writing things that make people laugh, so getting it out into an audience would be great fun.
>>
>>7576008
>Most off the stuff I write is funny
That's true, because your whole post is so funny and ironic. Asking on a humour website for a humour website, sheesh :-)
>I was wondering if there was anywhere good to submit things like that?
Have you heard of reddit? They have super humour, but sometimes it is quite nerdy.
>If I can...
Do you have writer's block? :-(
>>
>>7576029
1) Seems like a good place to start.
2) What's with all the Reddit references recently?
3) I wouldn't normally write that kind of thing, but it seems to be a common format for websites
>>
>>7576045
>1) Seems like a good place to start.
I don't know. Most of the posts on lit I don't understand, or they are just mean :(
>2) What's with all the Reddit references recently?
Oh, you don't know? Ah, I get it, you are a newcomer, too (:

Could you post some excerpts? I need a good laugh today :]
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.