[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Proudhon mean by this? >Jews. Write an article against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: proudhon.jpg (18 KB, 220x305) Image search: [Google]
proudhon.jpg
18 KB, 220x305
What did Proudhon mean by this?

>Jews. Write an article against this race that poisons everything by sticking its nose into everything without ever mixing with any other people. Demand its expulsion from France with the exception of those individuals married to French women. Abolish synagogues and not admit them to any employment. Finally, pursue the abolition of this religion. It’s not without cause that the Christians called them deicide. The Jew is the enemy of humankind. They must be sent back to Asia or be exterminated. By steel or by fire or by expulsion the Jew must disappear.
>>
>>7567356
He meant that Jews should be prosecuted because they immigrate to various European countries and form their own enclaves which don't contribute to society, but only feed all their productivity back into their own communities.

Are "what did he mean by this" thread bait? It always seems to me that the meaning of the quote OP is asking about is painfully obvious
>>
Tl;Dr with jews you lose
>>
>>7567393
Marx agrees

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
>>
A quotation isn't a quotation unless it has a source. Taking a short paragraph out of context is never going to get you a clear idea of what someone means. Did he really write a one word sentence "Jews.", because that suggests it has been edited in order to distort it more without context. Of course this is just pol runoff so it would be a waste of time suggesting you read the whole work this comes from and stop trying to make a literature discussion out of a political one.
>>
>>7567399
Jews are disgusting after all
>>
>>7567386
As a kike myself I really have to agree with this. Jewish communities which live like sub-countries within other countries are a terrible idea, no wonder the germans (and to a lesser extent, everyone else) hated them.

>>7567414
I dont see why the race itself is a problem though.
>>
>>7567477
because they are biologically disposed to be parasitic scum
>>
>>7567512
I'm sure you would have liked me senpai. I'm a normal, happy member of society. My grandkids will walk around the city like everyone else, and nobody will know what they're grandfather was or wasn't. Mad?
>>
>>7567386
>Are "what did he mean by this" thread bait?
Yes.

It's a way for 'redpilled' people to have /pol/-tier 'discourse' on /lit/.

Usually they're about feminism, niggers, anti-leftism, Jews, or something akin to that.
>>
>>7567410
>implying Proudhon wasn't anti-Jew
>implying only people from /pol/ have negative opinions towards Jews
>implying Proudhon is from /pol/
>is a Jew
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.