[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>left wing nietzschean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: 1438325556307.png (68 KB, 271x288) Image search: [Google]
1438325556307.png
68 KB, 271x288
>left wing nietzschean
>>
that's only two terms you didn't understand, OP, you're not even trying
>>
nietzsche was the first cultural marxist
>>
>>7559404
Why is that anime girl so turned on by left wing Nietzscheans? It's pretty lewd.
>>
>>7559416
she reads for prose
>>
>>7559413
>>7559415
all wrong
>>
>>7559425
>absolutes
nietzsche thread bby
>>
>>7559430
nice ressentiment bro
>>
>>7559434
there we go, OP, three terms you don't understand
>>
>>7559404
Is that what makes you reach orgasm?
You're a weird fellow anon
>>
>>7559438
life would be boring if we were all into feet and little girls, anon, don't judge.
>>
File: Emma-Watson-Feet-1959893.jpg (67 KB, 732x1000) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Watson-Feet-1959893.jpg
67 KB, 732x1000
>>7559441
That's true.
>>
>>7559455
those look meh
>>
File: 1385261090017.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1385261090017.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
>right wing nietzschean
But yeah, left wing Nietzsche is also shit.
>>
The one person I know who has any knowledge in philosophy(she took an introductory course at least) is repulsed by Nietzsche and is extremely right wing. I believe it has some to do with obviously wasn't schooled fully in Existentialism and Nietzsche despised Christianity. She loves all Judaic religions except for Islam. Anytime she gets buzzed and brings up a philosophical question, I just answer, "I don't know. Find out what Nietzsche would have said about it." She flips out. lmao
>>
>>7559762
christfags btfo yet again
>>
>>7559482
>meh
that foot is perfect
>>
>>7559762
not all right wingers are nietzscheans, especially judeo-christian ones, but all nietzscheans are by definition right wing.
>>
>>7560346
No, not at all lol
>>
File: Emma-Watson-Feet-1984733.jpg (2 MB, 1997x1230) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Watson-Feet-1984733.jpg
2 MB, 1997x1230
>>7559455
>>
>>7560346
If you're a full blown Nietzschean, yes you're right wing. But many leftists will take his epistemology.
>>
>>7560346
>>7560361
>it's the straight part of the circle
even a sympathetic god wasn't this dumb
>>
>>7560361
Nietzsche despised politics of all kind.
>>
>universalizable anythings out of based fred hermeneutics

end thraad/go hame
>>
>people are still taking the left/right dichotomy seriously
>>
>>7560461
albanian dialectics
>>
>>7559416
she's beholding the ecchi homo
>>
>>7560506
10/10
>>
>Nietzschean
>Not apolitical
ishygddt
>>
>nietszche being anything but apolitical, or anti-political
where do you fuccbois learn your philosophy
>>
>not realizing that being a "nietzschean" is in itself contradictory to his philosphy, regardless of what variety of nietzschean you claim to be
>>
>>7560717
I don't think it is contradictory to use that word; although I do agree that to consider ones self "Nietzschean" is confused; as he suggests a rigorous sort of egoism. Nevertheless, one could be a "Nietzschean" writer...a sort of imitator or acolyte of Nietzsche...on their way to developing a more idiosyncratic system of belief...I think Nietzsche was a Wagnerian at least as far as "The Birth of Tragedy"...
>>
File: frog.png (304 KB, 1148x1022) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
304 KB, 1148x1022
>>7560707
i bet you actually believe that hahahaha
>>
File: q9V5jTc.jpg (905 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
q9V5jTc.jpg
905 KB, 5616x3744
>>7560755
Are you serious, kiddo?
>>
>>7560771
the pain in his eyes is just too real mang
>>
>>7560755
>falling for the ideology pseud-crap
>>
>>7559436
I laughed
>>
>>7559711
that one strip from xkcd about being in neither side etc. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>7559404
Fuck OP, everytime I see this art I'm reminded of this doujin in particular and return to it again and again.
Slutty girls have no business getting my motor running the way they do.
>>
>>7560506
She's beholding the behold the man?
>>
File: demo0003.jpg (429 KB, 1728x1296) Image search: [Google]
demo0003.jpg
429 KB, 1728x1296
>>7559482
Agreed.

>>7560342
Shit taste.
>>
>>7561389
I like the seven goats one with the trap goat
>>
>>7561448
>manly long finger

pleb
>>
I GOT HERE AS SOON AS I HEARD WE WERE POSTING FEET
>>
>>7559404
>>7560346
>>7560361
anyone who reads and understands some of nietzsche's concepts would be more left than right, if anything. his method of historical analysis (geneology) is antithetical to right-wing readings of history, which finds an absolute, universal, and progressive morality. right-wingers are always complaining that liberals support cultural relativism. this is however close to the view that nietzsche takes, not only on morality but any kind of interpretation: this is explicitly called "perspectivism" by nietzsche.

this is in alignment with post-modern left-wing academia which reject absolute truth, preferring instead a historical deconstruction to explain the generation of any given truth. foucault is the foremost disciple of nietzsche, he applied the geneological method to, among other things, the state's exercise of power. right-wingers, conservatives, nationalists, and all other sorts of reactionaries despise foucault (god knows why, it would serve them well to read and understand his critique of the state). nietzsche was the grandfather of post-modernism
>>
>>7559404
Nietzsche is neither left wing or right wing. Nietzsche is liberating one-self from the slave ideology that dominates the modern world, and forging your own ideology, your own path, and your own identity free from the influence of the masses.

Of course most people haven't read a lick of Nietzsche, so they'll all be waffling about what a eugenic edgy nazi he was instead of basically preaching self-affirmation.
>>
>>7561769
lol this is exactly the kind of mental gymnastics leftists do when they want to absorb nietzsche into their queer neurosis club for shy tender boys

nietzsche's reading of history is not explicitly right or left. you weirdly mutilate intellectual history to fit dichotomies based on shit you see housemarms say on the internet or something. in fact the main reason he's of so much interest to the althusserian AIDs machine foucault is that his reading of history isn't just RELATIVIST but explicitly focused on power, because he believes power is the only meaningful basis of the creation of culture, ideology, belief, therefore history. the history of thought is the history of power relations. the bald fister turns that into a leftist critique of those power relations but nietzsche is way less easy to read this way unless you claim his ouevre is outright exoteric and he was SECRETLY JUST JOKING ABOUT THE WILL TO POWER ALL ALONG

>this is in alignment with post-modern left-wing academia which reject absolute truth,

nietzsche rejects absolute truth because he advocates the self-conscious or at least unburdened creation of new values by masters, not the milquetoast leftism of modern tenured twinks who can't eat a banana because they deconstructed that banana consumption is capitalist ideology designed by satan

> right-wing readings of history, which finds an absolute, universal, and progressive morality.

many conservative readings of history are explicitly anti-teleological and conservative BECAUSE of that, not in spite of it. so are many left wing views. and how can you say the left wing has no fucking teleologies, that it's perennially relativist? almost ALL left wing historians and philosophers of history until the 60s were more or less orthodox economic marxists looking for data to understand and/or prove historical materialism
>>
>>7561769
>ight-wingers are always complaining that liberals support cultural relativism
Right wingers don't know shit, if anything leftist values are not pliant enough.
>>
File: 1450402341565.jpg (811 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1450402341565.jpg
811 KB, 2048x1365
Wow if I had a nickel for every time /lit/ argued about Nietzsche I would be pretty rich. What is it that is so contentious about this one guy?

I don't know fuck all about philosophy. Is Nitchy pretty important? I've never seen so many posts about say, Descartes or Spinoza. Feet are nice though for me they have to be attached to a body in the picture.
>>
File: samhyde.png (654 KB, 940x538) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.png
654 KB, 940x538
>>7561769
why do leftists have some sort of pathological need for everything to serve their ideology
>>
>>7559404
In 1886 Nichy publishes a book called "Beyond Good and Evil". He spends huge portions of all his text's explaining how we need a new philosophy of the future.

How retarded are you fucks to be talking about left and right wing 130ish years later
>>
>>7561904
You've no idea what left and right means. It's timeless. And it doesn't have to do with being progressive or conservative.
>>
>>7560346
Nietzsche was explicitly apolitical.
>>
>>7561867
because you group everything you don't like with the word "leftist"
>>
>>7559762
Quite the memes
>>
>>7560685
The true inheriters of Nietzche practice metapolitics
>>
>>7561786
actually no, nietzsche isn't anything, in a manner of speaking, because nietzsche's philosophy is descriptive not prescriptive

i really wish more people would catch on to that. it's kinda important
>>
>>7562687
the true inheritors of nietzsche practice metashitposting
>>
>>7562356
explain pls
>>
>>7561788
>nietzsche rejects absolute truth because he advocates the self-conscious or at least unburdened creation of new values by masters
Okay, so like someone else already said, the left adopted Neitzsche's epistemology but not the authoritarian bent of his positive politics--which is obviously extremely untenable in the post-Christian and more importantly post-Enlightenment age. Your post, besides making me embarrassed for you when you use words like "twink" and "housemarm", was useless.
>>
File: qqzbkx_medium.jpg (47 KB, 700x452) Image search: [Google]
qqzbkx_medium.jpg
47 KB, 700x452
>>7561724
>not liking the Royal Toe

No my friend, it is you who is the plebeian.
>>
>>7562849
>post A: nietzsche was leftist
>post B: no, the left was interested in some of nietzsche's ideas, not all
>post C: uhhhh the left was interested in some of nietzsche's ideas... not all... useless...

learn to read, you unnecessary em dash using tryhard zilch
>>
hard bop
>>
>>7559415
No such thing, Breivvik!
>>
>unironically taking syphilitic degenerates with daddy issues that are literal cuckolds seriously
>>
Nietzsche was a highly educated, perpetually triggered permavirgin with delusions about his own worth. Sounds a lot like the modern leftist
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.