[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: random_-_004.jpg (432 KB, 2560x1702) Image search: [Google]
random_-_004.jpg
432 KB, 2560x1702
What pens do you like to use?
>>
>>7534545
Whatever one is closest and has ink.
>>
Ones that have been in my ass
>>
>>7534545
Thick biro, I once had a really nice pen that always worked well but it was thin, I like to write in bed and the angle never works with gravity pens, so for a while I did pencil.

Mostly do word processor now. Thoughts do however get expanded on much more extensively and energetically with the pen, you can have an awesome array of symbols and arrows and mind maps and the rest of the page doesn't move out of view, I would hesitate to say my notes are of any worth to anyone else though.
>>
I have a Pelikan Cafe Creme that I use, and some Clairefountaine notebooks.

While at work or travelling, I use a Lamy Safari or a Shaeffer Targaris.

I like the way fountain pens write, makes taking notes and keeping a journal easier.
>>
>>7534545
I started using this one about a year ago. Definitely my favourite pen by far.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004NSDSY0
>>
Nemosine and Waterman hemisphere
>>
File: 1449024102061.jpg (32 KB, 357x384) Image search: [Google]
1449024102061.jpg
32 KB, 357x384
>>7535327
>waterman
>new
>>
File: IMG_6923_zpsohktetud.jpg (76 KB, 666x420) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6923_zpsohktetud.jpg
76 KB, 666x420
>>7534545
This guy. It's cheap & handmade fountain pen made from an ebonite rod with a fine line whose barrel is just a tank of ink that you fill with like a syringe.
>>
Uni Ball signos are pretty good

Fountain pens are pretty fedora tier
>>
>>7534545
Pilot G2. Feels so nice and flowy, yet rough at the same time. Don't have to press down hard and it's easy on the fingers. The little brown dollup of glue that holds the ink in reminds me of the cigarette mark on my finger. I get irritated if I don't have any of these to write with.
>>
>>7534545
monogrammed montblanc.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.