[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write something in the style of a well known writer and others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1442802137037.jpg (219 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1442802137037.jpg
219 KB, 1280x853
Write something in the style of a well known writer and others will guess who you are mimicking.

I see a couple children, their path stained with berries squashed
Their cotton t-shirts wet by the sprinklers
Elder man fallen asleep by the Firs
By wooden decks no longer pressure washed

Oh! See this boulder too heavy to lift!
Brought here by glaciers ice
Across the street vendor changing his price
A brother brings you a package. A gift!
>>
what is that a photo of
>>
>>7530960
creative minds
>>
>>7530973
the girl is one the right in beautiful.
>>
>>7530952
ayy lmao, I wonder how long it will take before the father gets tired of overpaying for their apartment just so they can get ethiopian food at 3 am and find themselves creatively, spiritually and sexually (by sleeping with multiple men, most of which foreign
>>
He was sent to the store when his old man had told him to grab a dozen eggs on the way home. Once through the door the shopkeeper who knew his family greeted him. "Hes got you running errands again does he boy?". He nodded grabbed the eggs, paid and walked out the door. Getting home he slid the egg carton on the counter and walked into his room to sit on his bed to read because he had nothing better to do.
>>
we're talking aobut the photo
>>
A couple of students stood in a field tossing a football back and forth too each other and they looked like two colossus with the sun nearly set and their shadows casting long shadows over foot worn sports fields and their knees still muddied from recent falls and their hair their brows not yet sweat laden but frowned at the sight of a dark coloured storm cloud heading their way and it thundered which meant they and their fellow outdoors men would have to pack it up and head indoors lest they want to get soaked in falls cold rain.
>>
But he actually started to enjoy it in one of those "Im already here with nothing better to do" kind of ways (now's probably also a good time to point out that he did honestly want to be there even if it meant sacrificing the valuable hours of his day that he usually spent at his favorite driving range)
>>
>>7530952
"... voices sounded otherworldly and seemed completely devoid of any sign of civilization. Occasionally, I convinced myself I saw the long, opaque shadows of those dark and primal beings moving in and out of view, briefly rustling the dank undergrowth with their quick feet. The bony face of the negro - who had brusquely seized shoveling the coal upon hearing these ululations - displayed an air of truculence I initially failed to interpret."
>>
>>7530952
"I woshe then, as I wish now, to use these here two fair (unlikely) maidens as I see fit"
>>
>>7530952
>>7530960
>>7530973
where is it from?
i sometimes post that picture too.

really thought id live in a place that looked like that and would be married to a girl like the one on the right by now. i am 27 and nope.
>>
>>7530952
I woke up. I logged into my goodreads account, then checked some reviews of people from /lit/. The reviews were even dumber than before. I realized I was hungry. I went to the kitchen and tried to cook breakfast. I failed like a hyena in a try-not-to-laugh challenge. In the end I ate some bread with mayonnaise and mustard. Gonna throw up tonight.
>>
>>7531633
Tao Lin

but not enough "I feel" and use of scare quots
>>
>>7530975
>women
>beautiful
She's way too old.
>>
>>7531354
anyone guess this one?
>>
There were women on the TV jumping through hoops and it was intrinsically interesting how they passed through the circular cavities before emerging on the other side. "These h--- hoops, while interesting," said the Carnival Director, "don't reflect the ontological viewpoints of our establishment." There were discussions of "warping" and "movement" that traveled through the spectators in the crowd.
>>
>>7530952
hnnng that ass
>>
>>7531650
Lol
>>
File: IMG_9760.jpg (87 KB, 670x446) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9760.jpg
87 KB, 670x446
Got your back, fellas, I think her name is Gemma Topliss. Unfortunately, she's a Virginia Woolf case of the profile being her best side. Knows how to use makeup when it counts, though!
>>
>>7530952
And but so of course you have to go over there and like, talk to her, anon.ยช
>>
>>7532401
Imagine getting on your knees and shoving your face right up into her perfectly packaged and pert arse, inhaling deeply grasping onto her tighes as she starts screaming hysterically
>>
>>7531354
cormac
>>
>>7531465
i wish this was gower
>>
>>7532482
supposed to be conrad, i dont know if it's like mccarthy cause havent read any of his.
>>
>>7531465
Joyce
>>
so I thought to myself "this could be a problem" but then I realized that "nope! science can kick its ass" and so I Mc Gyvered up a device that looked something out of Alien 2 and played it up from something out of a fruit roll ups commercial. "It now can fly for a mile on under 3 ounces of fuel, Score!" I giggled to myself like Princess Peach when Mario reached her. "kickass!!"
>>
>>7532422
yeah

http://backwoodsgallery.com/studio-visit-evie-cahir-gemma-topliss/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.