[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas goodies! You jelly, senpai? Post your holiday goodies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ohyeah.jpg (70 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.jpg
70 KB, 528x960
Christmas goodies!

You jelly, senpai?

Post your holiday goodies
>>
>>7509212
Mein gott, pure ideology!
>>
>>7509217
I'm working on a novel, and found these books interesting, as they are really short novels, and I'm at 13k words about halfway through my work.

Both works are less than 50k words, and wouldn't have even qualified for nanowrito.

Chuck also says that Fight Club is his retelling of Gatsby, so wanted to reread both one after the other to see if I got that vibe.

Also interested in that minimalist style Chuck was obsessed with early on
>>
>>7509217
I don't get this meme
>>
>inb4 assuming that the fact that I own book by ayn rand means I love her unironically
>inb4 assuming that the fact that I own a book critiquing postmodernism means that I'm against postmodernism
>inb4 assuming that the fact that all the books you own support your prior opinions means I must also agree with the underlying opinions expressed in every book in my library
>inb4 assuming what I just said applies to you if it doesn't and then accusing me of being wrong
>>
File: IMG_5160.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5160.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>7509247
fuck, forgot the image
humiliating.
>>
>>7509247
It sucks when non readers browse through your books or just see you reading something, and then assume that's "you"

Catholicism and Hatian Voodoo study? You worship the devil anon?

The Gambler? You like playing the lotto anon?
>>
>>7509262
Glad you understand
I'm a strong statist but I'm obsessed with Ayn Rand. People often see my bookshelf and assume i'm some kind of bad-taste libertarian cuntshit
>>
fuck off and make a thread when you've actually read a book you retard
>>
>>7509303
I've read a lot of books desu
>>
>>7509253
>zizek jokes
nice
>>
>>7509303
I read a collection of Neil Gaiman stories just last week senpai
>>
>>7509343
right? A good gift, isn't it
>>
>>7509247
>>7509262
This desu.

>Reading Quotations from Chairman Mao

Oh, you're a Maoist?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.