[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything even fucking worth it or should I just end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: EVERYDAYUNTILHESELECTED.jpg (212 KB, 540x333) Image search: [Google]
EVERYDAYUNTILHESELECTED.jpg
212 KB, 540x333
Is there anything even fucking worth it or should I just end it all right now knowing things won't get better and nothing will ever be good?
>>
>>7508344
start with the greeks
>>
If you do decide to kill yourself make sure to stream it for /b/
>>
File: 1361959042093.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1361959042093.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1366
>>7508344
You might need this pic. Life has enjoyment. Just look forward to to the good times, doing whatever it is that you like to do.
>>
File: dogy.jpg (55 KB, 570x554) Image search: [Google]
dogy.jpg
55 KB, 570x554
>>7508344
if you want to be a meme then do it faggot kill yourself now, but if you decide to stop being a "nihilist" of whatever the heck silly ass fuck excuse you pretend to have, then I suggest you take a good look at the beauty of life, a cute flower, an inspirational painting, how this one or that one are so passionate about their careers, the kindness of a good parent or how comfy a light book can be sometimes, then if you still find nothing "worth it" then go the heck ahead you fucking fuck freak.
>>
Eat some acid first
>>
Each person is responsible for creating meaning. It's on you OP
>>
File: StormCat.png (851 KB, 945x631) Image search: [Google]
StormCat.png
851 KB, 945x631
Stop looking outward for meaning. It can only be created and nurtured by the self.
>>
>>7508344
Nothing is worth it, you've got free rein
>>
>>7508344
>"Just suck my knobby bobby hobbit dick Mr. Frodo."
>>
>>7508344
>I'm a weakling and loser
>So much of a loser that surely not being a loser is impossible
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>7508613
>being THIS normal
>>
File: lord of the pedo ring.jpg (122 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
lord of the pedo ring.jpg
122 KB, 1280x528
>>7508344
No two people have the same values, find what is significant and at the very least avoid pain. Also boipussy.
>>
>>7508616
>not loser = normal
>hey guys Tolstoy wasn't a loser
>he must be normal
>get out normies REEEEEEE

Discussion of Tolstoy is now a banable offence.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.