[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you unleashed your true power at least once? Kinda did once,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Have you unleashed your true power at least once?
Kinda did once, did obliterate a teacher on my local university
>>
>>7506042
Are you going to tell the story, or what?
>>
>>7506044
This. Also, do you mean like unveiling your knowledge of philosophy rhetorically to destroy niggers?
>>
>>7506044
Just asking
>>7506052
Knowledge
>>
>>7506078
If you tell your story, I am sure other people will follow.

How did the professor provoke you? What did you do/say/
>>
>>7506126
- So, teacher, you're telling me that you always enforce your knowledge? It seems pretty vain to me since you're such looking for anything that confirm your bias, but i guess that's pretty normal for most people, most won't look for anything that defies their believes their emotions get in their way for "truer" knowledge.
So how are you so sure?

Context:
I'm far right in a really leftits and libertarian university
Bitch just stfu completelly,
>>
>>7507170
wow ur so cool
>>
>>7507178
am i rite guys :^)
>>
File: masculinity_mupan.jpg (586 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
masculinity_mupan.jpg
586 KB, 800x581
>>7507170
when u unleash autism of the traditionalist kind
>>
I used to do boxing throughout my youth and this fella got well larry with me in a club. I'm a pretty unassuming guy and people view me as this chilled out, harmless fella but I can certainly handle myself and I thought "lemme show people what I'm capable of". Anyway I socked him one and I got promptly beaten up by all his mates.
>>
>>7507390
Where the fuck are you from
>>
>>7507244
Where'd you get that pic? It's quite funny.
>>
haha because w'ere bing ironic
>>
>>7507920
save it my friend. its yours
>>
File: ohno.jpg (112 KB, 932x740) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
112 KB, 932x740
>>
>>7507170
the fuck am i reading
>>
>>7507970
the story of how a teacher got told
>>
>>7507170
You should become a professional quote maker.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>"well you see, the reason for this increasing focus on identity (racial, gender, so forth) in politics is that it's a symptom of our hedonistic consumerism. People latch on to a sort of "identity" like this to feel included and unique and righteous, and because it is easy: they get all this good feeling without actually doing anything. It's the sort of worthless gratification our society promotes."
>said this at a high school
>only response is "I don't see the connection" and the conversation goes back to the latest and greatest fallout game or whatever other garbage it was
>nobody talks to me for the rest of the day
This was a bit of an epiphany for me
>>
>>7509307
That seems dubious because identity politics grew out of the postmodern movement which condemns consumerism.
>>
>>7509325
I'll bet most of the "safe space" social justice idiots at the average school don't know that
>>
>>7509329
Probably
>>
>>7507905
London.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.