[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHE SMELLED LIKE TREES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 3981a.jpg (76 KB, 410x319) Image search: [Google]
3981a.jpg
76 KB, 410x319
SHE SMELLED LIKE TREES
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNTY5NjQxOTk2.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNTY5NjQxOTk2.jpg
115 KB, 1200x1200
why the fuck are you smelling trees
>>
>>7505960

Cosmopolitan detected

Go back to your concrete jungle, nigger
>>
>>7505947
Did that guy fuck Caddy against a tree or something?
Also what was the scent that Quentin described her as smelling like?
>>
>>7505973
she was climbing trees. Didn't he say she smelt like something else after banging that guy? I forget
>>
Yeah as a kid she always climbed trees, or at least did a few times. Caddy always smelling like trees is representational of Benjy's inability to let go of the past which is basically microcosmic of the Compton's inability to let go of their traditional ways.
>>
>>7505985
Yeah it was honeysuckle
I know she was climbing trees but why does that retard keep repeating it?
I feel like he doesn't know how to differentiate between different plant scents so when Quentin said he smelled honeysuckle on her, Benjy just said he smelled trees.
>>
>>7505992
or he just misses Caddy lol
They wouldn't let her near the house
>>
>>7505994
It symbolizes her purity, notice she doesn't smell like trees after she gets shagged
>>
>>7506029
Okay that makes sense
I knew it had something to do with sex lol
>>
>>7505947
eyyy trees haha 420 blaze it-mas
>>
>>7505947
once a bitch always a bitch, what I say
Jason is redpilled af
>>
Excuse me, what is this book you are all talking about?
>>
The sound and the fury.
>>
Why was Jason such a miserable conniving asshole?
>>
>>7507087
Jason is fucking awesome
>>
>>7507125
If you think Jason is awesome you should probably consider reevaluating the traits you admire in someone
>>
>>7507307
>hates women
>hates his black servants
Are you surprised someone on /lit/ loves him?
>>
>>7505947
She smelled like she was cuckolding me. I dumped her...dead body in a cardboard box.
>>
>>7507307
He's enterprising, he has self respect, he doesn't take shit from anyone. He's dominant. These are all admirable traits. Of course he's a bit cruel, everyone's got flaws, but nobody's perfect.

And can you really blame him for his sexist attitude, considering the circumstances?
>>
>>7507632
>a bit cruel
>manipulates and extorts money from Caddy while neglecting and berating her daughter, more or less keeping her trapped in the house and harassing/stalking her any time she leaves
>attacks some carnival worker because of his shit temper
>sends Benjy off to the asylum because he hates retards
>is a racist, sexist, bigot

idk man he's kind of a cunt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.