[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 47610638.cached.jpg (60 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47610638.cached.jpg
60 KB, 800x500
I've heard that 2015 is inherently, by nature, monumental year for social justice. Are there any books on this topic?
>>
>>7491990
2015 is the year where Americans have seen the true colors of violent black people, and liberals defending their chimpanzee-like attitudes.
>>
>>7491990
found the redditor
>>
Aren't the Americans asleep yet? What's up with these shitposts?
>>
nice meme but 2015 is the year that shit really started backfiring and 2016 is the year these savages and degenerates will start getting blown the fuck out by the new rise of right wing nationalism

if you're brown get out of town
>>
I have it on good authority that in late 2016 (after US election) or early 2017 we will see another large financial shock
mark my words
>>
>>7492029
>I have it on good authority

Yellen pls
>>
File: b.jpg (79 KB, 618x696) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
79 KB, 618x696
>>7492029
Good.
>>
>>7492006
This, if anything I have noticed more reaction in mainstream outlets. The fact that PC language is being framed as inherently deceitful in the American political circus right now (and is being received very well at that) is indicative of that. Also, the whole blacklivesmatter and muslims are our friends movements are being recognized by polls as a vocal minority.

However, many of the best books this year are by people of color. Yanigahara, Sahota, Obioma, James, etc, and they do not obsess on social consciousness. Seriously, who would want to read a book like that?

As far as nonfiction, i try not to read books on social topics until you have 20 years of retrospective on the topic.
>>
>>7492029
>good authority
You are an idiot if you believe any "insiders" knowledge of the market unless you are insider trading on a particular equity

>another large financial shock
good, give me a 20 year recession to invest cheaply, I aint retiring till 2052 anyways
>>
>>7492029
monetary policy makers always wait until after elections to fuck with shit if that's what you mean
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.