[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goosebumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nef8nqUH0y1rmidh1o2_1280.jpg (281 KB, 689x1023) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nef8nqUH0y1rmidh1o2_1280.jpg
281 KB, 689x1023
Favorite Goosebumps book?
>>
>>7490371
Used to love A Shocker on Shock Street. Miss those books
>>
the blob that ate everyone is the master race and any other answer is unacceptable
>>
>>7490388
fuck you
>>
>>7490388
>Used to
What happened?
>>
>Not Spookesville master race
>>
What's the one where the kids are secretly purple lizards? And they engage in a purple slime cookie eating ritual? That was fairly intense and memorable, especially as a kid who hadn't heard of the Illuminati reptilian overlord conspiracy theory.
>>
>>7490396
Underrated post. I'm still laughing.
>>
A shocker on shock street, welcome to horrorland, how I learned to fly, and the purple peanut butter choose your own adventure if that counts.
>>
without a fucking doubt the ghost next door. Without a fucking doubt you fucking plebs
>>
bump so some piece of shit can try to disagree with me and I'll tell them to fuck off
>>
Scarecrow Walks at Midnight tbqh
>>
>>7490371
The Girl Who Cried Monster gave me spooks when I was eight. I want to get them all again for my niece.
>>
the one where they go to school and theres ghosts living in the school that died there ages ago
>>
>>7493598
I say this because I have around 30 of them and this is the only one I actually remember
>>
>>7490371
The werewolf of fever swamp
>>
>>7490556
Calling All Creeps

It had a legitimately unsettling ending too, rather than the usual Shyamalan twist they tended towards
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (16 KB, 654x64) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
16 KB, 654x64
when will reddit leave? serious question.
>>
>>7494010
>muh seekrit klub
>>
>>7494088
>muh children's books
>>
>>7494089
>hurr I am very mature I am grown man who like adult things
>>
>>7490371
Cuckoo clock of doom
>>
>>7494096
>anyone who calls me out for being a manchild is just *pretending* not to be a manchild!
>>
>>7494088
Reddit reduces board quality. That is a fact. You are l i t e r a l l y the cancer killing /lit/.
>>
>>7494105
Yeah, pretty much. I don't hate things just because they were "made for kids". Actual adults realize that anything can be fun, regardless of the intended audience, and don't give two shits about the opinions of pretentious retards such as yourself. You're probably 14 though, aren't you? Just wait a few years. Hopefully you'll understand by then. If not, feel free to kill yourself for being retarded human waste.
>>
File: 1.png (69 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
1.png
69 KB, 373x500
>>7494114
>this buttmad over people realizing children's books are shit

i kek'd
>>
File: when will they learn.jpg (82 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.jpg
82 KB, 850x400
>>7494114
>>>/imgur/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.