[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1000 word philosophy essay due in three hours >haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1442280629295.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1442280629295.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
>1000 word philosophy essay due in three hours
>haven't even looked at the assignment yet
KILL ME
>>
>3 hours
>1000 words

are you in high school or something

that's like two pages

you could do that in 10 minutes
>>
WHAT DO
>>
>>7490348
>are you in high school or something
Community college
>>
The average American writes at a WPM of 50. 1000 words should only take 1000/50 minutes, or 20 minutes. You have more than enough time to complete your assignment. Cheer up!
>>
>>7490318
>And you'll wonder why you will be unemployable after graduating.
>>
>>7490363
Haha! Unfortunately, typing speed is almost never the limiting factor for writing, haha! It takes much longer to process ideas and think about what to write, haha! Kill yourself you stupid cuck wuck!! Haha!
>>
>>7490318
Doable. We're human and sometimes we forget things. I forgot my assignments a few times, but luckily they weren't that hard. Get to it OP.

We'll help you if you have any questions.
>>
>>7490369
i've never seen a madder post in my life
>>
Anon just write down like 3 concepts and wrap them in qualifiers
>>
If you canĀ“t write 8 pages a day without even breaking a sweat, you should probably just give up on school.
>>
>>7490742
Hmm?
>>
As long as you ask more questions than you answer in a philosophy paper, they'll give you a degree.
>>
that's not so bad.
you know you can do it. you just don't wanna
I know
I know the know
>>
OP, I'm in the same boat as you, have to wright a 3 page summary on a seminar I had ages ago

It's the middle of the night and I just snorted a shitload of speed and I'm ready to go

I'll leave this tab open though, just in case
>>
>>7490912
Theyre are dozens of us DOZENANNSSSZZ
>>
>>7490918
yeah the drip's disgusting though
>>
Well lads, I have 55 minutes left and I still haven't started. Wish me luck.
>>
Dude, just smoke up and write that essay in 1 hour flat. That's how I did it.
>>
>>7490976
Finished! Thanks goys.
>>
>>7490318
Christ, just do it at your leisure, hand it in the next day, and take the -2% penalty that most likely accompanies a single day of lateness. Fuck, my philosophy faculty used to have a -1% per day penalty, I would just give myself week long extension.
>>
>tfw 10,000000000 page essay on the metaphysical use of Pythagorean Metempsychosis in Hegel's dialectical method and how it can be read in a phenomenonological way.
>Due in 10 minutes
>>
>4 word essay on the original poster's sexuality
>due in four hundred twenty minutes
>haven't even started yet
>>
>>7491598
No one ever gives a shit in my school
Which doesn't really help me because I rarely finish work before I'm panicking.
>>
>>7491611
No problem. 135 size type. Makes a sweet banner
>>
>>7491598
>have diagnosed physical disability
>registered with my school's human resources department for it
>they force my professors to give me extensions and accommodations on work with no questions asked whenever I say I need it because muh Americans with Disabilities Act
>whenever I can't be fucked to finish a paper on time I just tell the professor I got sick and I get three days extra time with no penalty

nothin personnel kid
>>
>>7491659
>what's better than getting three days extension on an assignment?

Not being retarded
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.