[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wake up as a French communist with strange eyes and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sartre.jpg (128 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sartre.jpg
128 KB, 600x400
>you wake up as a French communist with strange eyes and a feminist wife next to you
What do?
>>
Experience nauseau caused by radical freedom.
>>
>He was awarded the 1964 Nobel Prize in Literature but refused it, saying that he always declined official honours and that "a writer should not allow himself to be turned into an institution".[3] According to Nobel committee member Lars Gyllensten,[4] Sartre asked for the $53,000[5] prize money later on but was turned down.[6]

lmao what a fuckin loser
>>
>>7470175
Kill myself
>>
File: c.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
>>7470673
>>
>>7470175
Jerk off to people dying in bombing attacks in Algeria, then go spend the rest of the day being an uncool version of Camus.
>>
>>7470664
top fucking kek
besides a shitty writer, dude was a complete bitchboy

"kill myself" is the only correct answer to OP's question
>>
>>7470175
I'd fuck the feminist. She had a gorgeous ass.
>>
>>7470709
You'd have to be quick tho because she's probably gonna leave you once she notices the change in personality.
>>
>>7470671
Stirner said the child is concerned with things, the youth is concerned with ideals and the adult is concerned with himself.
>>
>>7470664
Oh wow, what sad posturing. Walking on stage and saying a few words (people give super short or inconsequential acceptance speeches all the time) does not make you "The Man". It just IDs you as the man who wrote a particular book which is still in circulation to speak for itself if that's what you want.
>>
>>7470687
>Jerk off to people dying in bombing attacks in Algeria

>this is the internet age version of shooting an arab

feels bad man
>>
>>7470664
now that's some bad faith
>>
>>7470175
The shittiest part about this is being 5'0.
>>
>>7470727
you're not supposed to feel anything.
>>
>>7470175
Get that gross eye fixed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.