[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the truth is somewhere in between WOW. THAT IS DEEP. I AM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Hegel-Synthesis.gif (5 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
Hegel-Synthesis.gif
5 KB, 301x301
>the truth is somewhere in between

WOW. THAT IS DEEP. I AM OVER-FUCKING WHELMED. GET THIS MAN A JUNIOR G-MAN BADGE... /LIT/, YOU WASTE MY TIME, YOU BRING ME OUT HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS
>>
>>7456447
I-If it was so simple, w-why didn't you think of it first?
>>
File: and so on and so on.jpg (38 KB, 220x322) Image search: [Google]
and so on and so on.jpg
38 KB, 220x322
>implying
>>
File: 435px-Metatrons_cube.svg.png (36 KB, 435x482) Image search: [Google]
435px-Metatrons_cube.svg.png
36 KB, 435x482
>>7457011
>implying
>>
>>7456447
>>the truth is somewhere in between
That's not even what he says you dumbass

We get closer to the truth when an Anti-thesis is presented to a thesis, and the clash between them leaves us with a more complete understanding of the subject, which we use to base a synthesis.
>>
File: sierpinski triangle.gif (5 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
sierpinski triangle.gif
5 KB, 400x346
was infinite jest reverse dialectic?
>>
>>7456447
That's not what is going on here friend.
>>
FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT! FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: HEGEL NEVER FORMALIZED HIS DIALECTS THIS WAY YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>7457265
Can someone explain to me how infinite jest was structured like a Sierpinski Gasket? Which parts were which triangles?
>>
>>7457274
Also very true. OP admit you just read his wikipedia page or something.
>>
hegel is one of the stupidest things that ever happened to the west
>>
>>7457341
Plato desu
>>
>>7457505
yup
>>
>>7456447
>>7457341

The concept originated from Fichte, erroneously attributed to Hegel.
>>
Truth is transient ~~~~ everything is subject to change ^_^
>>
>>7457326
It's not anymore because he cut like a third of the first draft and said in an interview that this cutting made the sierpinski thing incomplete.
>>
File: Rhizome.jpg (82 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
Rhizome.jpg
82 KB, 600x378
>>7456447
>the truth is somewhere in this big entangled mess but fuck knows how it began and fuck knows how it will end
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.