[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do for a living while you work on that book, /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: jasonsegelendoftour1.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jasonsegelendoftour1.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
What do you do for a living while you work on that book, /lit/?
>>
Live on the earnings of my previous one.
>>
>>7451663
Burglar.
>>
>>7451668
lies
>>7451663
maths tutor
>>
We have this thread every day.
>>
collect welfare
>>
I shitpost.
>>
>>7451720

Based
>>
Janitor

Believe it or not it's perfect because I have hours of free time to read and write and there's noone around to bother me while I do either
>>
>>7451663
Media Communications Coordinator
>>
>>7451928
What kind of place do you work in?
>>
>>7451928
bullshit no white people can get work a janitors anymore
>>
>>7451663
Trust fund playboy.

It's pretty dope.
>>
Web journalism :^>
>>
>>7451956

It's a textile factory, they make carpets.

>>7451961

Funny, but no. I'm just one of several janitors that work there and only one of them isn't white. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
I work for a large company with one of the biggest defense contracts in the US. I'm a mechanical engineer and this is my first year there. They say they'll fund either an MBA or an MEng after two years of grunt work like calculating the frequency of a screw.
>>
>>7452006
You're the cancer that's killing journalism tbqhwyf.
>>
>>7451966
i hope all your novels are shit but you still somehow amass a cult following of teen boys who eventually sacrifice you to the blood moon
>>
File: racism.png (226 KB, 600x1035) Image search: [Google]
racism.png
226 KB, 600x1035
>>7452006
oh, so not like, real journalism?
>>
File: pepe fingers.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
pepe fingers.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>7452673
I'll have to see how that pans out for Dan Bilzerian first. Presently shooting more for a hot artist aesthetic where I get invited to college parties when I do readings.
>>
>>7451835
omg same xD tbqh senpai
>>
right now i'm an opera extra
in september i was picking grapes
was gonna do a movie in between, didn't go through
would like to do some more modelling
reselling "stuff"

get paid here and there for small things

i never had a real job, but i get by (i've done the shitty jobs too)
>>
I'm a nurse. I nurse.
>>
>>7451663
Work at a company I founded with a few friends. It's going too well for me to take the time needed to really write. I do get some interesting stuff to write about out of it though.
>>
So I just wandered in here from /his/ and I was wondering. Do you guys ever do anything like a critique thread? Or more generally, do actual anons share their own writing around here ever?
>>
>>7451663
i suck old man dick. writers think think they know life and death JAJAJAJAJAHAHA cuntz
>>
>>7453681
Check the catalog you nonce why would you post that in this thread.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.