[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the name of that really horrible girl who advertises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (39 KB, 330x498) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
39 KB, 330x498
what's the name of that really horrible girl who advertises herself as the "worlds youngest author" or whatever.

she has like this horrible fantasy series thats funded by her rich father. they were making a movie i remember and i wanted to check in to see what was up with that.

pic unrelated, just what im reading.
>>
>>7445937
Christopher Paolini?
>>
>>7445951
>Christopher Paolini
no it's a girl. the title has some weird generic fantasy world name that ends in "ia" i remember.

she is like this blonde rich girl who thinks she a model too.
>>
>>7445937
Gloria Tesch
>>
>>7445956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ISB3M_W68
Is it her? She certainly fits the bill, with the exception of the name of her series.
>>
>>7445961
Here's a video about one of her book signings
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=X4OYYjXWCoI
>>
>>7445968
what is happening
>>
>>7445986
I don't know; I don't know.
>>
>>7445968
wtaf?
>>
>>7445968
Holy kek.
>>
File: what a faggot.jpg (78 KB, 571x532) Image search: [Google]
what a faggot.jpg
78 KB, 571x532
>>7445968
>>
>>7445937
>>7445968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZOOPwwHMY
I lost it at the black midget at the 5 minute mark
>>
>>7445956
But anon, she is a model.

She even starred in the movie based on her book.
>>
>>7445961
Yesss, ty!
>>
>>7445968

>mfw you realize that all of these people are actors paid by her parents.
>>
>>7445961
Anyone know how her dad made his fortune?

BTW, WB.
>>
>>7446097
All this amazing acting.
>>
>>7445968
>Maradonia

Maybe she loves Argentinian football players
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.