[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not socially acceptable for men to have handbags >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 9875462963920.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
9875462963920.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>tfw not socially acceptable for men to have handbags
>tfw if I want to take a book to work to read on the bus then I'll have to carry it on its own
>tfw people will judge me for reading / carrying a book
>tfw people will judge the book
>>
Just carry a small rucksack by the handle? Less autistic than a satchel.
>tfw people will judge me for reading / carrying a book
what hick shithole do you live in that still has public transport?
>>
Why post this thread? I really do pity you for having such a boring and attention-hungry personality that would lead to your posting this thread. It isn't funny, it isn't interesting, and it isn't informative. Please don't post on this board again, or at least think about what value you're contributing to your own life or to the lives of /lit/ posters before doing so again. I'm saging this post and hiding the thread so any reply will go unread on my part.
>>
File: Linjer-Feature.jpg (489 KB, 980x470) Image search: [Google]
Linjer-Feature.jpg
489 KB, 980x470
>durr what's a briefcase?

I weep for today's youth.
>>
but gavin mcinnes told me only real men can carry handbags
>>
>>7445292
What's autistic about a satchel?
>>
>>7445307
Nothing autistic about the satchel, just the majority of satchel users.
>>
>>7445285
http://www.jackgeorges.com/collections/messenger-bags/products/arizona-collection-a4544

I carry this, probably the best purchase I've made in years. Expensive, but will last you a decade.
>>
>>7445293
>gets thoroughly offended by someone's awful life
are you a sociopath?
>>
Dude, don't you realize that small bags for carrying personal items are inherently in opposition to having a penis? Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>7445292
>what hick shithole do you live in that still has public transport?

Burgerlards, everyone.
>>
File: georges blind 1944.jpg (501 KB, 1599x1160) Image search: [Google]
georges blind 1944.jpg
501 KB, 1599x1160
people have dealt with worse
>>
A month ago, London, travelling further into its core. On a dingy tube, one of the less glamorous lines, armed only with an oversized parka lined with oversized pockets, one of which had nested a half-soaked copy of Faust. His poor Margareta wistfully asked me to stop reading. I put the book down; King's Cross beckoned, once home to the homeless, they now don't sleep there anymore. Faust dangled between my thighs, a woman sat across three rows to the right, shot me a disingenuous, furtive glance which I diligently met and maintained. She looked away. I departed up to the private utopia never to see her again.
>>
>>7445285
Literally narcissism: the post. Kill yourself OP.
>>
File: il_570xN.724703571_2t0z.jpg (79 KB, 570x742) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.724703571_2t0z.jpg
79 KB, 570x742
I carry this. Or a 45 gas mask bag. I fucking love army bags. You can get them for super fucking cheap at flea markets, they last for fucking ever and they we're designed, specifically, for organization and easy access.
>>
the less you care about the opinion on strangers, the happier you'll be.
>>
>>7445285

If you're just carrying a book just use a plastic carrier bag.
>>
>>7445510
Looks nice.
>>
File: wut.jpg (73 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
73 KB, 375x500
>>7445285
>buying into the spook of caring about societal expectations
>>
>socially acceptable for men
lmao sucks to be a straight man
>>
>>7445285
Carry it in gym bag.
If you go to the gym, this works.
If you don't, you can lie.
>>
File: img60254835.jpg (86 KB, 698x827) Image search: [Google]
img60254835.jpg
86 KB, 698x827
>all these dudes coming up with these elaborate ruses to avoid using a fucking bag.
>#fragilemasculinity
For fucks sake, everybody chill the fuck out. Nobody gives a shit.

This is the bag I use, you losers.
>>
>>7445285
>2015
>still caring about gendered social constructs

I like to wear make up sometimes
>>
>>7445285
>It's 2015
>being a straight cisgender man
>>
>>7445929
where can I cop this? I need this bag in my life
>>
>>7445432
He means it's a hick shithole if people bug you for reading, but such places usually don't have public transit.
>>
>>7446137
http://www.ebay.de/itm/2014-JAPAN-FIIIIISH-FISH-PRINT-CROSS-BODY-BAG-FASHION-13-DIFFERENT-FISH-TYPES-/201175474796?var=&hash=item2ed6fe226c:m:m03TRfRtGE4qh_2KxPJPyCA

go nuts, dude.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.