[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are books a good gift to give to, say, a girl or anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1449615034840.gif (850 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1449615034840.gif
850 KB, 500x309
Are books a good gift to give to, say, a girl or anyone else in general?
>>
>>7444192
It obviously depends on if they like to read.
>>
>>7444192
>a girl
Not a book hahaha upvotes to the left
>>
>>7444192
No. Only a nerd would thought of that. Buy her perfume and/or clothes.
>>
>>7444192
Another thread that will turn to shit in a matter of seconds.

I'd say be sure you know what she likes to read. My family demands my Amazon Wishlist now because they attempted getting books one year and most of it was titles that I had no interest in at all.
>>
>>7444192
Depending on the girl I'd say yes. I recently bought a girl the complete works of James Joyce for her birthday.
>>
pic related is a good gift for a girl or whatever
>>
>>7444192
No, girls are dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 959x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 959x1500
Gravity's Rainbow. Toilet swimming, shit eating, BDSM, incest, statutory rape, erections & rockets!
>>
>Buying things for girls
You little pussy white knight bitch
>>
>>7444192
I gave Thus Spoke Zarathustra to my friend for his birthday a year ago. He hasn't even read the first page but still quotes phrases he's read on the internet.
In other words, probably not.
>>
File: 1441682255047.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441682255047.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>7444265
>>
>>7444254
I laughed so hard at this picture.
>>
>>7444192
It has to be someone who already reads. Don't give them a book expecting them to start. I swear to fuck, I've given away fifty books this year when I was done with them, not a single one got read.
>>
>>7444265
Stay mad incel
>>
>>7444228
>amazon whishlist

You probably have a shit taste, anyway.
>>
Bump uglies
>>
girls are fucking retarded they can't fucking read FUCK FUCK. THEY CAN'T FUCKING READ. THEY'RE SO FUCKING DUMB AND STUPID. THEY WON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME FUCK
WHAT DO R9K?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.