[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good literary quote for saying goodbye? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: remove it.png (81 KB, 240x266) Image search: [Google]
remove it.png
81 KB, 240x266
What's a good literary quote for saying goodbye? I'm writing a letter to someone and I need a good send-off. almost went with "May the force be with you" for a second
>>
>>7439561
>Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation
Khalil Gibran
>>
Ich hab mein Sach auf nichts gestellt
>>
>>7439570
>implying it's to my gf
>implying I have a gf
>>
>>7439580
Sorry. :p

You could try looking through books you have for conclusion statements. I just looked at Crito, so here's a good one
>Then let it be and let us act accordingly, because that is the direction in which God is guiding us
And Euthyphro:
>It is now time to leave--for me to die, and for you to live--though which of us has the better destiny is unclear to everyone, save only to God.
>>
"Adieu!"
>>
See you in the funny pages!
>>
>>7439624

that's not euthyphro that's apology
>>
>>7440875
Oh damn. Yeah you're right sorry
>>
smell ya later
>>
My favorite line was by Bob Dylan.

"Goodbye is too good a word babe, so I'll just say, fare thee well."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.