[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello 4chan Literature did you guys forget about me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: tao.jpg (21 KB, 475x357) Image search: [Google]
tao.jpg
21 KB, 475x357
Hello 4chan Literature did you guys forget about me?
>>
Go to bed tao
>>
>>7439501
It is only 6:00 o'clock PM in New York at the moment, and besides I must pack for the Fifth Season.
>>
>>7439504
Are you actually Tao? :o
>>
What was all that about on twitter last night? Why where you going ham?
>>
>>7439572
Link?
>>
>>7439573
Hes deleted them now, but was posting anti semitic conspiracy theories and talking about xanax
>>
>>7439602
Yeah I didn't see them on his twitter and he said he regretted that he deleted them.

Do you have screenshots or can you explain in more depth? :s
>>
>>7439499
why can't this nigger get a decent haircut
>>
>>7439611
no
>>
>>7439643
ok
>>
>>7439626

this x1000

you're asian ffs

it's not hard
>>
>>7439499
I wanna do xanax with Tao
>>
>>7439499
is he on the spectrum?
>>
le yellow twitman
>>
>>7439499
Is that you fatherdubs? Or is this a picture of axe?
>>
Fuck you, Tao, you suck.
>>
Asian-American is the lowest form of ethnic lit
>>
>>7439499
Tao Lin would have pictures of himself saved as "Tao.jpg"
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 600x845
Hi NP.
>>
I like Tao.

I read Bed and it was really enjoyable. His writing is like a weird, bizarro universe that's sparse, emotionally barren, and gray.
>>
>>7440800
shut up tao
>>
>>7440300
Prettier than dubs fatter than axe
>>
>>7440800

>sparse, emotionally barren, and gray.

Sounds shitty.
>>
>>7442187
May be shitty, but it's also relatable
>>
>>7440800

Is Bed is worth reading? Shoplifting, while a worthwhile example of his emotional vacancy and vague description of action irl, is too short for real enjoyment. Tai Pei is a great book, no doubt, but I feel like I should reread that ending to find any hope of abstract joy or redemption.
>>
>>7439499

Tao you fucking rapist I hope you rot in prison :^)
>>
File: ARTISTS INTERPRETATION.jpg (16 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
ARTISTS INTERPRETATION.jpg
16 KB, 232x232
Hello /lit/
I live in Nepal.
What this means is that I cannot be extradited to the US for breaking US laws, for example the assault of a US citizen.

I would like to punch Tao-Lin right on the nose. As hard as I can. I would be willing to film and upload the act for your delectation. I can not afford to fly to the United States and back to do this myself.

Would you be willing to donate to this cause?

Assuming it can be located, on my journey I would also be willing to film the act of defecation on DFW's grave, if you should so wish.

Cast your votes now.
>>
>>7442308
>rapist
Story?
>>
>>7442183
BTFO'd All the Asian lit we could ever need is with Tao Lin, Axe, and Fatherdubs.
>>
>>7442290

Bed is just great. Reads like the best of Frederick Barthelme, Joy Williams, and Lorrie Moore
>>
>>7440412
What is this picture even supposed to convey?

Cultural integration is negative?
>>
>>7442487
Something about society destroying individuality
spooky as hell
>>
Dandy Long Shits is the new Tao Lin of lit.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1024x1033) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1024x1033
Richard Yates and Taipei are fantastic novels but his poetry and stuff is lame. His art isn't half bad either, take this for example.
>>
>>7443362
Hilarious too

https://youtu.be/LhAOPhf9GkQ
>>
>>7442498
>I have never read Stirner in my life
Don't use the term spook if you don't know what it means
>>
>>7442312
sure, I'll give you a couple thousand for a good cause

What's your e-mail?
>>
Tao Lin you and your friends need to get off of our Tinychat!!
>>
>>7439602

I've heard tao lin is redpilled as fuck irl, he's like the chinese ben garrison
>>
>>7440412
woah dude this image is really deep...
>>
>>7442487
Not cultural assimilation as such. The office building is the key chunk of the metaphor you're missing. It would represent I spose things like capitalism and corporate culture. Esp the idea of the "office drone"
>>
>>7443585
Is this bait or are you really in this deep
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.