[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>didn't think I could have a /lit/ waifu >start reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: anna-karenina1.jpg (34 KB, 308x475) Image search: [Google]
anna-karenina1.jpg
34 KB, 308x475
>didn't think I could have a /lit/ waifu
>start reading this
She's literally perfect
>>
How about you finish reading it.

VENGEANCE IS MINE - Tolstoy/God
>>
What is a waifu
>>
One must beat the iron, pound it, knead it...
>>
She's a mary sue.
>>
I don't know how to feel about her.

On one hand, my immediate reaction is that she's a weak-willed dilettante, but this doesn't account for the fact that Alexei Karenin is just all-around goddamn contemptible.
>>
>>7436890
for the record, he really isnt such a shitty guy. he only ever... well. he's not that bad of a guy. how would you react if your wife ran off with some douchebag? not as gracefully as he did, i'm sure.
>>
>>7434557
She's a lousy mother, a needy lover, and she's unable to live authentically because she's so unbelievably obsessed with herself.
>>
>>7436900
>not as gracefully as he did, i'm sure.
He was scared shitless, there was absolutely no grace from his part...total coward posturing.
>>
>>7436890
Hating Alexei and not pitying him is a sign that you see yourself in him :^)
>>
>>7434557
literary perfect
>>
>>7437504
no. a coward murders her. a coward doesnt let her go. a coward throws his child in the dirt. dont be a redpill.
>>
I prefer kitty. Anna is a slut you'd have a 2 week fling with after grinding her all night at the club.
>>
>>7438156
kitty is vapid as hell though. all those damn characters were vapid except for the guy that shares his food and water with levin.
>>
‘Come, master, taste my sop,’ said he, kneeling down before the cup.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.