[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this? And I guess by extension the following it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 200px-Principayellow.jpg (25 KB, 200x322) Image search: [Google]
200px-Principayellow.jpg
25 KB, 200x322
Thoughts on this?

And I guess by extension the following it had/ kinda still has.
>>
thought it was a fun read. I liked the influenced it had on illuminatus! though
>>
Silly yet insightful. Taken politicaly reminds me of 4chan
>>
Undergrad level amusement from the 60's. That's about it. About as profound as South Park.
>>
>>7427798
South Park is profound.
>>
>>7427798
South park is decently profound. It hits on shit that is even above normies heads sometimes. Yet also throws in a large amount of poop jokes to keep the masses watching. Alienating the people who think they are above such things. Which. I think your analogy is spot on ish. Because the sillyness of Discordianism really does alienate a lot of people who would love its nihilistic punk self-actualization side.
>>
File: tumblr_nycpr9TZZb1qa6pslo1_1280.jpg (361 KB, 1280x1039) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nycpr9TZZb1qa6pslo1_1280.jpg
361 KB, 1280x1039
>>7427801
>>7427811
>South Park is profound
>>
>>7427855
>praises them for being uncritically accepting of their own biases
>detached acceptance of the status quo
These contradict this:
>whether you're on the left or the right, if you're asking me to change my behavior, you suck
>fundamentally reactionary
>>
>>7427855
>tumblr
>reddit
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/out/
>>>/anhero/
kill yourself, free your poor soul
>>
>>7427784
>Taken politicaly reminds me of 4chan
Gratuitous amounts of misogyny, racism, anti-semitism, persecution complexes, outright childish conspiracy theories about muh feminazis, and otherwise overall idiocy?

Nah.
>>
>>7427855
Hello reddit
>>
>>7427855

Holy shit, never seen such a great devastation of South Park and similar "libertarian" stuff.

What parts of Reddit and Tumblr do I need to browse for this kind of stuff?

>>7427860
I don't see how the first and second lines contradict the third. The fourth one is just an honest mistake; the author misused the word "reactionary." The way I interpret it, what they meant is that South Park sees everything as irrationally reactionary, and itself is "reactionary against genuine reactions" if you will.

>>7428471
>>7428734
Reddit or not, it's legit.
>>
>>7428741
>What parts of Reddit and Tumblr do I need to browse for this kind of stuff?
That post is from /r/circlebroke.
>>
>>7428982
WTF is that, and is their SJW caricature background some sort of joke or is it some "anti-SJW" board? (Which would hint me that it's full of idiots.)
>>
>>7429031
Circlebroke is about making fun of redditors. It was born when /r/circlejerk admitted defeat after /r/atheism did the "faces of atheism" thing.

Normally social justice posts belong in /r/openbroke and not circlebroke proper, but they're allowed during summer.
>>
>>7429044
And by "social justice posts" I mean posts calling out bigots, not posts calling out SJWs.
>>
>>7429044

I see.

>topmost thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/circlebroke/comments/3vllq4/rfunny_cant_take_a_joke/

I guess making fun of Redditors' stupidity often ends up equivalent to pointing out their bias against feminists and "SJW". I like.
>>
>>7429069
MRAs are so prissy.
>>
>>7427801
>>7427811
People here don't actually believe this, right?

Right?
>>
>>7429165
I think it's profound in the sense that it's babby's first cultural critique/social suspicion.
>>
>>7427668
I couldn't read Illuminatus without thinking "Grow up".
>>
wtf is going on in this thread
>>
>>7429843
What about it seemed immature?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.