[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to try reading and researching on my own >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: madotsuki.png (133 KB, 337x351) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki.png
133 KB, 337x351
>want to try reading and researching on my own
>finally hits me that my education pretty much ruined me
>read 2slow
>comprehension is shit
>notes are garbage
>doze off
>considering suicide
How do I apply myself?
>>
Fall in love.
>>
>>7419757
teach at community college
>>
>>7419757
do it for god
>>
this
>>
make a uboa
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8163694/1/Madotsuki-s-Eyes
>>
File: seriously?.jpg (36 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
seriously?.jpg
36 KB, 250x380
>>7419768
>>
>>7419795
Just kidding ;)
>>
>>7419757
>>finally hits me that my education pretty much ruined me
Why would your education ruin you?
>>
Do it.
>>
>>7419757
Piracetam daily, sulbutiamine/noopept combo twice a week. Get 7,5h of sleep, cut the white bread (wheat contains shit affecting opioid receptors in your brain), get ~15-20 minutes of exercise every 3 hours. Supplement Omega-3 (or just buy flax seed in bulk and grid it/drink a tablespoon of olive oil in the morning and before sleep), choline/lecithine. The Joe Rogan kale shake is not a meme, but skip the garlic and any other ingredient you can't afford (other than kale itself, duh). Read daily, no excuses, use coffee for more focus.
>>
>>7419868
Thanks. I'll look into it, though I don't know if this will help my comprehension.

>>7419807
Negligent teachers that cared more about getting me to memorize shit I don't care about because they couldn't figure out a good reason to make me care, by the time I started to care I had to look for a job/career and didn't have the time to learn how to study academic shit.
>>
>>7419807
Just looking for someone to blame for my own faults...someone to blame...who can I blame...
>>7420977
>Negligent teachers

FOUND IT!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>7420977
>egligent teachers that cared more about getting me to memorize shit I don't care about because they couldn't figure out a good reason to make me care
>>
File: report.jpg (51 KB, 520x293) Image search: [Google]
report.jpg
51 KB, 520x293
>>7420980
it's 2015, brah. teachers are to blame
>>
>>7420988
>>7420980
idunno, fAm. Even if I wanted to git gud back then, fuck my lazy shit ass, there was no internet and my family couldn't afford much extra education.
That's why I want to fix it now that I can get extra education for free but lack the training to really seize it.
>>
>>7420977
Wait till you arent in school anymore and have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>7420999
Here's how I look at it. If you really wanted it, you would have found out how to get it a long time ago.

You want the skills without the discomfort of actually doing to work to get/enrich them, so you make a thread on 4chan blaming your teachers and then blaming your own laziness. What you don't realize is that this thread is a manifestation of your own laziness. You could be reading/studying right now, which you already know is what you have to do. Instead, you make a thread on 4chan about how hard it is, but all we can tell you is to read more and study more.

If you don't want to read more and study more, then you do not really want comprehension and research skills, and you're just bullshitting yourself.

Worse, you're trying to bullshit everyone who reads your bullshit OP.
>>
>>7421026
But I'm reading. Right now even.
All I want is to get better at it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.