[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I'm here for help to find a book that i read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 60.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /lit/

I'm here for help to find a book that i read in high school, 10 years ago. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it, The only details that i can remember

1) the cover was red *i think*
2) it was a book about a country that was split up into sections and i think they were colour coded grey was right at the bottom where the slums etc. I'm sure the country was just a circle shape.

I know thats super vague but thats the only details i can remember i just remember enjoying it.

Thanks in advance.

>Pic no related, Random wallpaper.
>>
>>7412224
Off the top of my head I think We (yevgeny zamyatin) took place in a circular city-state.
>>
>>7412300
Thanks for the reply, but i don't think that's it!

The only thing i remember vividly is the fact that there were many zones grey slums. blue poor. orange middle class. etc etc.

Man this is doing my head in.
>>
I guess it doesn't really matter. What does matter is Infinite Jest. Have you read Infinite Jest yet, OP?
>>
>>7412224
>>
File: 1439488431330.jpg (111 KB, 750x672) Image search: [Google]
1439488431330.jpg
111 KB, 750x672
>>7412341
>>
>>7412391
>Books was
>>
>>7412394
fuck off autist
>>
>>7412341
I have not.
>>
>>7412224
Was it the one where they like go into the dessert later on or something?
>>
>>7412224
is this that aldous huxley book? not island but the other one?? but the book cover wasnt red....
>>
>>7412224
The wind singer William Nicholson
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.