[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the height of early 21st century philosophy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Is this the height of early 21st century philosophy?
>>
>>7400717

I love that picture.

And her name is Analia.
>>
File: analia_hounie_01_display.jpg (58 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
analia_hounie_01_display.jpg
58 KB, 421x640
>In 2005, he married 26-year-old Argentine model Analia Hounie in a celebrity wedding heavily covered by the international news media. It has been reported that Hounie is the daughter of Lacanian psychoanalysts, that she has read and understands quite competently Žižek’s difficult and voluminous works, and (depending on the report) that she either is or is not a genius.

>Argentinian model
>daughter of Lacanian psychoanalysts
>Analia
>read and understands quite competently Žižek’s works
>pic related

Why is Slavoj so alpha?
>>
>>7400953

He gets Hegel, that's why.
>>
>>7400953
>Marrying an Argie woman.
Pobre gil.
>>
He must have a heavy dick, I guess.
>>
Is Zizek a meme here or something? I actually enjoy his semi coherent ramblings.
>>
>>7401161
I do too (his book on Hegel is pretty good), but he is kind of meme-worthy nonetheless.
>>
>>7400717
This picture used to make me feel like "if zizek can marry a hot model i can at least lose my v card" cause we're both of the same build and hyperactive as fuck but then i remembered he's a distinguished academic with an idiosyncratic approach to interesting philosophical and political theorist issues and I'm just a ged less high school drop out who spent the last two years on drugs and questioning whether or not to kill myself all day long everyday. Now when i look at this picture, after becoming about 5 percent less of a loser, i realoze i don't even care about my virginity and i am no longer reassured about anything, im just sad that my pathetic little mock existential crisis and overcoming it seemed like such an accomplishment and i felt like i learned so much, yet it was reallt just laughable and stupid and that i will most likely never get anywherw close to Zizek as far as free spirited introspection and ridicule is concerned

I apologize for existing /lit/
>>
>>7401247
Unspook yourself before you duke yourself.
>>
File: d.png (347 KB, 860x664) Image search: [Google]
d.png
347 KB, 860x664
>>
>>7401247
How about you start to get into philosophy instead of brooding over yourself.
>>
File: zizek hegel.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
zizek hegel.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>7400717
>>7400953
>Zizek bangs that

Jesus.
>>
>>7401247

get laid man. go to a strip club or something. you're not gonna be famous even though you're obviously about it
>>
Psychoanalysis is a pseudo-science for plebs.
>>
>>7400717
>fist fucking [a vagina]
>no longer genitalised
ayy lmao
>>
>>7402086
vaginas are just holes, my friend
>>
>>7402110
That's only true if you're gay.
>>
>>7400953
Doesn't he always talk about how he doesn't have sex and about how the sexual relationship is impossible?
>>
>>7401368
only charlatans call psychoanalysis a science m8
>>
>>7402133
Yeah, it's not even pseudo-science, it's just posturing.
>>
Where to start with Zizek? I watched his Perverts Guide to Cinema and Ideology and loved both of them. Almost picked up his Hegels book today.
>>
>>7400953
> Why is Slavoj so alpha?

Because Lacan LITERALLY gets women.
>>
>>7401161
>>7401213
How can you engage the public in the 21st century in any other way by being a meme or a terrorist.

Bill Gray was right.

Last non-meme writer was Beckett.
>>
>>7400717
>dat monologue

Jesus Christ. He even used "par excellence" unironically.
>>
File: zizek.jpg (576 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
576 KB, 1024x682
He's married to this girl now.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.