[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first class degree in English Literature from the University
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: showbiz_laurie_penny.jpg (22 KB, 454x500) Image search: [Google]
showbiz_laurie_penny.jpg
22 KB, 454x500
>first class degree in English Literature from the University of Oxford
>acclaimed journalist
>had a book published
>scholarships at Harvard

Why is she so much better than you? Just from looking at the above stuff I can tell that she would stomp us in to the ground intellectually. Imagine the raw IQ advantage she has over any of us.
>>
But you don't understand dude, she's repressed. She's had way more advantages than you, makes more money, has more fame, but she's been repressed by society and deserves more than you.
>>
>>7400111
>IQ

Still, I'd let her stomp me into the ground and I don't even have a giantess fetish.
>>
>>7400111

God damn it, why do you keep making this thread?

Bring on the femdom.
>>
J U M P E D U P P U B L I C S C H O O L - G I R L
>>
Who cares?

Post something interesting about her or move on. Don't just put someone on a pedestal and bait readers. This board can be made better use of.
>>
>>7400111
>implying the feminist journalism isn't a shitshow that promotes loud mediocrities
Not even criticizing contemporary feminism, but she's playing in a shallow, overexposed pool.
>>
I had a long rant with her (pretending to be an offended minority), she took it hook line and sinker
>>
>>7400111
Her writing and videos of her in debates are publicly available. I think those say more about her than her grades.
>>
File: blinko 69.gif (5 KB, 145x225) Image search: [Google]
blinko 69.gif
5 KB, 145x225
>>7400111
>thinking of being stomped by laurie penny
>throbbing on my rudimentary penis
>>
>>7400159
T H I S

H

I

S
>>
>>7400233

wew lad, oxbridge reject detected.

You're anonymous, feel free to tell us. Durham? St Andrews? Bristol?
>>
>>7400218

>pretending to be someone else online
>she took it hook line and sinker
Why are you proud of this
>>
File: tumblr_mp7xt9dDyE1rvam4uo1_500.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp7xt9dDyE1rvam4uo1_500.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
Be quiet Penny.
>>
>>7400233
>dat time when David Starkey rekt'd her
>>
I got a first from Cambridge, am doing a post-grad and work at KFC.

Get over this bastardised popularity contest view of the world. It's a better life. Trust me, I went to Cambridge.
>>
>>7400111
What a tryhard smhtbhfam
>>
>English Literature
What a waste of someone apparently smarter than me.
>>
>Imagine the raw IQ advantage she has over any of us
Stopped reading there. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>7400261
All of those universities are situationally better than Oxford or Cambridge, and I fucking guarantee you haven't been to any of them.

How do you derive pleasure from going on the internet and engaging in some arbitrary pissing contest between educational establishments you couldn't get into if you tried? Does it make you feel like you have value?
>>
>>7400111
Who is this person and why should we give a shit?
I hate these threads that don't even mention the name of the person, or even worse, keep it out of the filename
>>
>>7400773
She's a gormless hack fuck, but come on, Anon, read the fucking filename.
>>
>>7400775
Did you miss
>or even worse, keep it out of the filename
? I saw her name in there, still had no idea who she was.
>>
Will the Internet era finally expose Universities as just diploma factories?

except for STEM degrees where you have to learn to operate machinery that isn't available outside work
>>
>>7400788
You're just as retarded as OP, but in an entirely different way. This thread now contains the full spectrum of stupidity. Good job m8
>>
Why is it okay for women to be feminists, a self serving ideology, but not okay for white suprenacists to follow a self serving ideology?
>>
>>7400111
She's one of those girls who is so adamant about being a strong willed person, harping on and on about feminism and braking down gender stereotypes like masculine = master and feminine = submissive. I just can't imagine her ever putting her legs over her head and screaming "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, PLEASE POUND MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HARD COCK!".

Does anyone else get this? Like some women you simply can't imagine it, regardless of how attractive they are (which in this case is true, Laurie Penny is pretty hot, even if she is a bitch).
>>
>>7400790
enjoy your designated 4+ years of studying because everybody needs the same amount of time to learn exactly the same stuff in order to claim to know it.
>>
>>7400803
> "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, PLEASE POUND MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HARD COCK!"

what's wrong with saying that
>>
>>7400820
nothing, I just can't imagine someone like her ever saying it. In fact I can't imagine her fucking in any way. She seems so detached from sexuality by way of her demeanor.
>>
>>7400767

situationally better? wtf are you even talking about. idiot.
>>
>>7400803
>Laurie Penny is pretty hot

Kill yourself. Your taste is shit
>>
>>7400857
I hate her as a person, but she does have an appealing facial structure
>>
>>7400865
I bet you think Ememelia Clarke is hot
>>
>>7400803

I know a fair amount of women who are way into feminism and SJW'ing.

I'd wager to say about 3/4 are total subs, a few admitting it drunkenly.

>>7400820

Feminists who are total sexual submissives are just amusing.
>>
>>7400878
she has a nice body, her face isn't as nice in comparison. She isn't exactly ugly, but personally I don't find her hot.
>>
File: Penny_for_your_durr.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Penny_for_your_durr.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
>>7400865
>>
>>7400300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

rekt
>>
>>7400865
She looks like a monkey with makeup.
>>
>>7400892
>>7400899
uh huh whatever, everyone has bad pictures and good pictures. Personally I like how she looks, I'm not forcing you to.
>>
>>7400300
>>7400893

He got all nervous and geriatric when he spaghetti'd and got in her face at the end. Shouldn't have done that opportunists like her wait for moments like that to capitalize on them and play the role of the poor helpless victim.

Only thing keeping this from a 10/10 rekt.
>>
>>7400893

Annihilated.
>>
>>7400893
they both sound like insufferable plebs
wouldntassociatewith/10
>>
>>7400834
Can you fucking read you clown?
>>
File: Untitled.png (85 KB, 336x353) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85 KB, 336x353
Nice top
>>
>>7400978

i've read it 3 times. still doesn't make any sense, prole.
>>
>>7400111
>oxford and harvard are good
>>
>>7400111

L i t e r a l l y

W h o
>>
>>7400893
She can personally attack people and it's fine, but as soon as someone does it to her she has to cry and play the victim. That part about being too scared of personal attacks was such a lie. What a bitch.
>>
>>7401065
>She can personally attack people and it's fine, but as soon as someone does it to her she has to cry and play the victim.

Patriarchal relations of power anyone?. Hello? are you actually that dense?
>>
File: david_foster_wallace.jpg (357 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
david_foster_wallace.jpg
357 KB, 750x500
>2015
>still believing that elite universities are not merely protectors of the status quo
>>
>>7401082
This isn't the 18th century, anon. Men and women have a level playing field now.
>>
>>7401171
>This isn't the 18th century, anon. Men and women have a level playing field now.
>>
>>7401201
>women like Laurie Penny get a full ride through tertiary education and have everything given to them
>she's somehow still oppressed and needs to be given more
Nice image, by the way, get it from tumblr? You're probably just a troll, though.
>>
>>7400111
It's funny how she tries to champion herself as some champion of the working classes.
>>
>>7401309
forgot to edit - I guess I need a champion after all.
>>
File: Dfw.png (352 KB, 599x837) Image search: [Google]
Dfw.png
352 KB, 599x837
>>7400111
>>
>>7401309
She's a Marxist, so of course she wants to lead the working class. But, like a Marxist, she's out of touch with them and has always been above them. She would hate the working class for being 'sexist', 'homophobic' and 'racist'.
>>
>>7400905
No, you're not, we're just saying your taste is fucking shit
>>
>>7400111

Women are more temperamentally suited to academic chorework.

I actually doubt her 'IQ', or brute intellectual genius is actually far higher than most of us.

We're not an extraordinarily gifted community by any means, but isn't the Oxford average only around the top 5%? It's definitely no Caltech. (This is what a UK friend has told me)

sage
>>
>>7400829
>I just can't imagine someone like her ever saying it. In fact I can't imagine her fucking in any way.
do you feel the same way about people you find attractive? Your mother, sister, relatives, etc? No matter how long I think on it, the specifics of various people's personal lives / sex lives / basic hygienic rituals are lost to me. I'll never be able to picture accurately what the cashier at Weis (or Laurie Penny or my cousin Cait or my neighbour Lisa) says to her boyfriend after work, how they seduce each other, how they climb into/on top of each other, what they whisper during and after sex. From this lack of real understanding I can assume that they just don't do any of it and that way I don't have to worry about other people besides me having sex, or I can accept that I just don't know what people do in their private time.

Laurie probably has a pretty unremarkable sex life, maybe a handful of men every few months, the occasional long term boyfriend, etc
>>
>>7400881
>Feminists who are total sexual submissives are just amusing.

How so? I don't know of any feminists against women being sexually submissive. I do know of many feminists against the normalized expectation of women to be submissive in all aspects of life, which seems pretty sensible.
>>
>>7401050
>Oxford and Harvard are bad
I love this reddit meme
>i-it's a brand name school! you'll go further at a state school like U. Shit!
>>
She is awfully stupid for being that smart
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.