[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you suggest me good far-right essays? I'm not very fond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
can you suggest me good far-right essays? I'm not very fond in politics and I need to know!
>>
What do you currently consider as "far right"?
>>
>>7394676
You're probably a really dumb meme conservative and probably just upset about girls or something, so it's probably for the best you stick to the other libertarian neo-nazi meme catholics on /pol/ until you forget what you were upset about in the first place.
>>
>>7394802
tmi dude. didn't ask for your life story.
>>
File: What is to be done.jpg (19 KB, 225x346) Image search: [Google]
What is to be done.jpg
19 KB, 225x346
>>7394676
Try this one. It's very practical.
>>
>>7394802
wtf this board is annoying.
>>
>>7394676
>>/his/
>>
>>7394806
I used to post a lot on /pol/ myself, but I left due to the obvious lack of coherent thought and general anti-intellectual air of the user base.
>>
>>7394812
It's autism central. And funny because of that. But posting there is like teasing the slow kids in class.
>>
>>7394802
>meme conservative
>me post trying to call others meme

Neat.
>>
>>7394812
You would do well to stop projecting your pathetic experiences onto other more well-adjusted people with healthy curiosities instead of mental problems.
>>
>>7394821
If you want a productive discussion on far "right" politics, you're better off posing your question different from the other mouth-breathing /pol/ transplants we get every day. Try asking about specific concepts or ideological questions you've been struggling with instead of just asking us to dump a primer on traditionalism on you.
>>
File: my sides.png (26 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
26 KB, 192x191
>>7394821
>more well-adjusted people with healthy curiosities instead of mental problems.
>/pol/
>well-adjusted
>no mental problems
>>
Religious, or secular?
>>
>>7394841
Learn to read.

>>7394833
Not even OP. But there's nothing more pathetic than watching what is clearly self-hate aggressively acted out against others. I was never a /pol/-tard, and I can be proud of that. Take your shame somewhere else.
>>
Laura Pennie's blog is pretty good for this
>>
>>7394812
>I used to post a lot on /pol/ myself
and now you've switched to aggressively engaging conservatives on /lit/
>>
File: 1427987415748.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3549) Image search: [Google]
1427987415748.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3549
Dugin is fun if you are interested in Orthodox Christianity

I finally found a copy of 4th Political Theory online

I read European New Right stuff mostly, you can find good essays from Dugin, de Benoist, O'Meara, McDonald, Tunislav from Counter-Currents, Occidental Observer and NewEuropeanConservatice.com. Also the Folkscamy collection at Archive.com
>>
File: dugin-s-kotom.jpg (67 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
dugin-s-kotom.jpg
67 KB, 605x807
>>7394963
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.