[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the right-wing Camus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is he the right-wing Camus?
>>
>>7379524
what is his most redpilled book? he looks like someone who could BTFO jews
>>
>>7379524
Meaning what exactly?
He get a non-philosophy degree? His method for dealing with existentialism is to recommit to the church and state?
>>
Dude... Jews, lmao...
>>
>>7379524
Camus was Algerian. Celine was french I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>7383099

Camus is French too.
>>
>>7379537
The German trilogy.

Albert Camus is a faggot, edgy-tier taught at high school level. Stop wanking over him.
>>
>>7383109
Born in two places at the same time? Interesting.
>>
>>7383133

Camus was ethnically French, faggot

You're trying to portray his as a shitskin
>>
>>7383133
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir

Lets not be purposefully obtuse, people that were Jews and of French ancestry in Algeria from the 1860s-1962 were French citizens. Muslims were French subjects and under shariah law.
>>
>>7383135
>as a shitskin

Back to >>/pol/.

Take your second rate north african fiction with you.
>>
>>7383144
>Pied-Noir

Is that french for "shitskin?"
>>
>>7383145

I literally thought I was on /pol/. You have to alter your vernacular when arguing with stormweenies. I apologize ;^)
>>
>>7383149
Black Foot, since white people got their shoes polished by your aforementioned shitskins
>>
>>7383169
So Camus was an cultural appropriater?

Better just stick with Celine.
>>
>>7379537
Bagatelles pour un Massacre.
>https://archive.org/details/TriflesForAMassacre
might be better versions around but I can't be bothered to look for em
>>
>>7383184
It is not “redpilled” at all. He just rants against the Jews and insult them page after page. If you're looking for pure antisemitism, you could read as well “The Ruins” by Lucien Rebatet. If you happen to find the uncensored version—I have one from the first print—it will be more than a hundred of pages of this virulent speech.
>>
>>7383217

>implying /pol/ doesn't find oppressive fury and kneejerk authoritarianism as "redpilled" in itself
>>
>>7383217
>It is not “redpilled” at all. He just rants against the Jews and insult them page after page.

That's not what the 'redpill' is all about?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.