[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: Tundra 3 cover.png (4 MB, 3875x2554) Image search: [Google]
Tundra 3 cover.png
4 MB, 3875x2554
ONCE AGAIN, /lit/ has finished another compendium of shitposts and storytelling. These dead projects have been revived, including once-lost tales such as The Hornet Storyline and The Ballad of Carl Hollywood in their entirety..

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra 3: Tokyo Drift has been officially released in paperback and free PDF. All 440 pages. This has been released as a double-feature with the Kolsti's Adventure in the Everglades spinoff.

Below are links to all the Tundra books in PDF form

http://expirebox.com/download/bfe5bf7f0b5c7252f0c32a6e1a2f174b.html

#2 (miami)
http://expirebox.com/download/f7ddf75ff58812bf38b2c86b2c0cafe4.html

#3 (tokyo)
http://expirebox.com/download/54b1a26d41d720376a184dca2ed3d3b5.html

kolsti
http://expirebox.com/download/bcc1395759f2ccf7224ac0ddec56f3a8.html

If you decide you want an actual non-profit physical copy they're on Lulu.com at printing costs. You should be able to get a solid discount using either SHOP25 or LULURC (this one has free shipping). It runs for about 10 bucks after the coupon. These coupons expire in about a day.

Paperback
http://www.lulu.com/shop/anon-anonymous/the-legacy-of-totalitarianism-in-a-tundra-3-tokyo-drift-kolstis-adventure-in-the-everglades-a-rom-com-an-neovella-supercombo/paperback/product-22452740.html

Hardcover and color versions will be released if enough interest is shown
>>
Meme
>>
File: 1397080187421.png (34 KB, 346x193) Image search: [Google]
1397080187421.png
34 KB, 346x193
My meme collection grows. This will make a fine collector's piece
>>
>>7379130
i wish to be a poresionl meme
>>
>>7379952
So it shall be
>>
Get Kolsti to promote this on his tumblr. It'll expand the memebase.
>>
Do the three books follow a storyline? Do I have to read them in order?

First time I've heard about this and now Im hype
>>
>>7380325
None of them follow a storyline except Kolsti, which really lives up to its spinoff name in the sense that it's very different from the others (semi-coherent plot, constant set of characters, shortest by far).
>>
>>7380325
theres references to the previous books in each one

miami is a pile of shit though
>>
My favourite parts are the pedantic authors notes.
>>
>THE HORNET STORYLINE: Back with a vengeance
>heh, nothin bzzsonell...kid...
I'm fucking crying. Could this be one of the best things lit has produced?
>>
>reading some of my shit in tokyo drift

half lol and half cringe desu

Would be cool to get a color copy of tokyo
>>
>>7379130
Why do I always miss when it is made? Can we write another book christmas themed this december?
>>
>>7380482
http://www.litwritesabook.com/ bam problem solved
>>
File: doge 2.jpg (13 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
doge 2.jpg
13 KB, 246x246
>>7380449
>mfw I added the bzzsonell
>>
>>7379130
Can you change the Lulu cover to Kolsti? I feel like more people would be willing to buy it if it didn't look like another generic Tundra.
>>
>>7380887
I'm not sure I can but we'll see
>>
If you put together a hardcover version of Kolsti in the Everglades I will buy a copy for each of my relatives.
>>
File: kolsti tokyo review.jpg (171 KB, 669x905) Image search: [Google]
kolsti tokyo review.jpg
171 KB, 669x905
Which one of you fuckers wrote this?
>>
>>7380963
Probably you, kolsti
>>
File: eagle.jpg (42 KB, 681x518) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
42 KB, 681x518
http://strawpoll.me/6077510

You may vote now
>>
What will you think when you find these books in 30 years?

Embarrassment?
Nostalgia?
Sadness?
>>
>>7381370
Pride. Because when I find it it'll be at a university library.
>>
>>7381370
Happy because they are now considered classics and I own the first edition of them, which is worth $10,000.
>>
>>7381003
Whoa buddy 13 votes, slow down
>>
sent ;)
>>
File: corn-poster320.jpg (58 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
corn-poster320.jpg
58 KB, 320x460
>the crap I recycled from Kolsti into Tokyo has ended up in both
>>
>>7381682
Which bit?
>>
I'VE MISSED WRITING FOR EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE

GOD
>>
>>7381724
Do your part by writing wondrous 5 star reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Lulu
>>
>>7381724
gud 1

You seen that pinecone shit going on though? That's horrendous.
>>
Ayy yo some nigga published my words
>>
I updated the TV Tropes page.
>>
we are writing one right now: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S8m2khM4VLInh87azaQi702LYPXuSmoxlE_kxY-Z2jE/edit?pli=1#

we write a shitznell of fuckstoris today and yesterday, you cn see them here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ntfk1PTsiD2E3KabYXS2q4XmgX7f3o7htzkIxsaDGVs/edit?pli=1
>>
Is there a way to get this on Amazon? I have a giftcard
>>
>>7384186
Sorry
>>
>>7384460
No you're not
>>
The Kolsti book is actually good. Like I bet if a professional editor got a hold of it and if it were about twice as long it would be gold.
>>
>>7385435
I disagree
>>
>>7385445
It's the Inherent Vice to Tundra 1's Gravity's Rainbow.
>>
>>7385468
More like Inherent Shit
>>
the "post-modern" shitpost google docs novel has kinda run its course at this point hasn't it? I think to truly shock me now /lit/ would have to attempt a serious narrative
>>
>>7385483
It's what makes that pinecone thread so embarrassing

I'll still publish that Hypersphere book though
>>
>>7385445
It's the strongest conspiracy plot in any of the Tundra books. Seriously open the pdf to page 109, titled "There's something about moot." That's unironically good meme satire. The freestyle rap scene at the beginning is great, the little motif for the first few chapters with the concerned letters to Lulu are actually funny, the Kolstonian Intermission, the part Kolsti actually wrote), is the only straightforwardly excellent writing in any of these books. The John Green diversion, the Lizard plot, the stuff with moot and Gawker, the Ben Affleck Islamophobia jokes, the Kolsti vs Pynchon scene, the scene where Kolsti is consoled in childhood by reciting quotes from Finnegans Wake, "baby wipes made from real baby," the constant "ear of corn" jokes, and the general fun of the detective noir action plot is a tier above the typical Tundra schlock.

Tundra will always be #1 because it was the first of its kind, but Kolsti is special.

>>7385483
Open up the Kolsti pdf because it expires today and it's the perfect blend of coherent plot and memery.
>>
>>7385485
I question basing the novel on what I presume is a /lit/ tripfag but it seems interesting I'll read it
>>
>>7385540
He's honestly a good writer and a funny kid. He's better than Butterfly, Feminister, or whatever other board mascot we could have.
>>
Meme nook
>>
>>7385561

Kolsti stop posting and do your ENG_109 homework
>>
>>7385561
Agreed
>>
Does anyone still have the PDFs of all three?
>>
>>7388812
https://mega.nz/#F!14tWHYIZ!Wdo2WFXJTNVyX7Bcfbgv5A
>>
>>7388869

thank
>>
hijole!
>>
Can you put up the Kolsti pdf pls
>>
>>7389498
Gee I wonder whether someone literally just posted a link
>>
>>7389504
That said "of all 3" so I assumed it meant of the 3 tundras and not Kolsti
>>
>>7389529
YEAH WELL
>>
"Some gay guy humpin on an old paint bucket screaming at the
laundromat owner who's finger fucking a washing machine. Gay tarp fucking
piece of shit."

Best piece of writing ever.
>>
hey OP do you mind if I put your link on litwritesabook.com?
>>
>Hardcover and color versions will be released if enough interest is shown

>I ordered a non-color version
Fuck.
>>
>>7390465
Yeah go for it, I couldn't stop you anyway
>>
>>7390472
Tbh there isn't that much colour content
>>
TLoTiaT IV when?
>>
>>7391673
When we think of a good subtitle
>>
>>7391680
>The Legacy of the Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
>top meme philosophers and literary critics fight their way into a prestigious academic conference in Anon's basement and discuss the present and future impact of TLoTiaT over an increasingly large bowl of Cheeots
>>
>>7391673
Hopefully never
>>
As someone who's known about legacy of totalitarianism but never read it would you mind explaining what it is? From what I gather it seems to be literary shitposting.
>>
>>7391904
A humorous collection of injokes, short-stories and shitposting

Sometimes with a longer narrative
>>
>>7391904
It's actually pretty funny.
>>
File: Tundra order.png (5 KB, 470x75) Image search: [Google]
Tundra order.png
5 KB, 470x75
Oh yeah lads
>>
>>7391726
I would actually read that.

>Only if it ends with them all drowning in cheetos
>>
>>7393249
>Tundra book ends with the characters drowning in low-grade cheese

poetry
>>
>>7391673
End it now. Maybe revisit in over a year. But don't call it Tundra. The trilogy plus the spinoff are fine, and the only reason the spinoff isn't blasphemous is because it's actually better than 2/3 of the trilogy somehow.
>>
File: only fags read this.jpg (530 KB, 2515x662) Image search: [Google]
only fags read this.jpg
530 KB, 2515x662
>>7385485
Holy fuck. What a colossal faggot.
>>
>>7393303
>le "I'm too good to earnestly like things and talk about them passionately with my peers because this is le sekrit ironic meme club" man :^)
May your family be cursed with a thousand years of only daughters.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.