[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never write as wasted as Borges i mean, just look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 34A.jpg (53 KB, 405x470) Image search: [Google]
34A.jpg
53 KB, 405x470
>You will never write as wasted as Borges
i mean, just look at his eyes! the man was fucked!
>>
>>you will never write as wasted as Borges

What the fuck is stopping you?
>>
>>7364574
I'm wasted with every post on this site
>>
>>7364574
>when the methylated spirits renew your outlook on life
>>
>AND THEN I INVENTED AN ENTIRELY NEW WORLD AND CULTURE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did he mean by this?
>>
Is there an english Ficciones audiobook anywhere? Feel like Borges would be great to listen to at night.
>>
>>7365179
Torrentz
>>
>>7365183
Thanks but I only see one in Spanish
>>
>>7364574
They probably told him it was Mambrino's Helmet
>>
He looks like the Albert Einstein of the Literary world. A complete whack job but good at what he does.
>>
Did this nigger ever write anything that didn't contain the word "labyrinth"?
>>
>>7365185
wait wait wait you were going to read it in not spanish??
>>
>>7366154
Underrated post
>>
>HE WANTED TO DIE LIKE A GAUCHO! HAHAHAHA
>>
>lmao so quirky borges xD
>>
>>7364574
The guy was blind. Blind people can do some strange stares, as they don't really worry about how do their eyes look for others. Those who do, wear sunglasses.
>>
>>7366177
>Einstein
>whack job
He was a prudish square that hated the newer sciences like quantum physics because it messed with his "elegant" view of the universe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.