[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please bluepill me with some books /lit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1447015542955.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1447015542955.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
For too long I have been redpilled by the filth that is /pol/...

I want to go back to being an obedient worker class subordinate again so that I can stop being an edgy NEET and get a real job.

Any books I can read that can help with that? How do I convince myself to accept the fact I will be a low paid wageslave for the rest of my life and its not the fault of the jews?
>>
File: 40580.jpg (41 KB, 260x400) Image search: [Google]
40580.jpg
41 KB, 260x400
Not only will reading this book bluepill you, it will also lower your IQ a few points and make you insufferable to be around.
>>
I think the first step is learning how to use real words again, OP.
>>
>muh bluepill/redpill dichotomy

Just go the fuck outside and live life jesus christ.
>>
>>7363704
>redpill
>bluepill
Maybe you should leave 4chan, TV, and video games for a while and instead do something like exercise, reading any starter lit, or fishing?
>>
I don't even understand what sort of n-level trolling this is but IMO you should become a left-wing edgy NEET instead

http://www.inspiracy.com/black/abolition/abolitionofwork.html

posting from work btw
>>
Don't start with the Greeks
>>
>>7363704
>youre either a loser neet ranting about jews or an obedient wageslave

If those are the only options you can think of for your life you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>7363716

what do if i only have $20 to my name
>>
>implying bluepill is about being an obedient worker

what the fuck? If bluepill is meant to be the opposite of redpill, then bluepill is about uniting together, erasing divisions (recognizing similarities are more important than differences) and overcoming the various sources of corruption that exist in the world (including but not limited to: bigotry, institutionalized greed, exploitation of the working class, the military-industrial complex and so much more)

redpill is nothing more than a group of deluded morons who've bought in to wedge politics based on race/gender/etc and happily attack people they've been told are different, rather than the real enemy. They're my brothers too, but I pity them.
>>
>>7363736
this is a very correct statement that I feel hard

Also OP you do realize you can be aware of problems in the world but not ascribe them to Jews, minorities, etc., because when we look at systems that have been built and created, we can identify most of the problems.

I'm not saying that there aren't some nasty Jews out there because Israel's leadership is all I need for that one, but really take a look outside the hugbox and see what you find
>>
For too long I have been bluepilled by the filth that is /leftypol/...

I want to go back to being an obedient proletarian subordinate again so that I can stop being an edgy NEET and get a real job.

Any books I can read that can help with that? How do I convince myself to accept the fact I will be a low paid wageslave for the rest of my life and its not the fault of the bourgeoisie?
>>
>>7363736

NO

I want to unlearn all this redpill knowledge I know and become an obediant consumerist sheep again. I'm sick of being "aware". Fuck that. The life of being a wageslave is better.
>>
>>7363812
You probably aren't "aware". You're just mired in another ideology and now you want to return to the fetters of the state's ideology.

You can choose to reject both and an easy way of doing that is to not care and just live a good life.
>>
File: 1377867924851.png (283 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1377867924851.png
283 KB, 625x626
>>7363812
>>
>>7363812

crimethinc.com/texts/atoz
>>
>>7363812
>being a redpilled /pol/tar is being "aware"
Yeah, no, you're just another gullible idiot who simply got tired of being in a minority group of gullible idiots and wants to rejoin mainstream idiocy.
>>
>>7363730
smash the state
>>
OP get on antidepressants and read up on Zen Buddhism. If you can start living in the moment and appreciating life for what it is you can transcend the red pill.
>>
File: 1438790174140.jpg (43 KB, 750x534) Image search: [Google]
1438790174140.jpg
43 KB, 750x534
>red pill
>blue pill

Just different ways of spelling 'spook pill'
>>
File: 1444447504316.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1444447504316.png
13 KB, 418x359
>you will never be able to unlearn that intelligence is genetic
>you will never be able to unlearn the relationship between race and IQ
let me go back and believe in equality again
>>
>>7365166
All studies cited in "The Bell Curve" are flawed.
>>
>>7365167
expand
>>
File: 1444978011822.jpg (73 KB, 630x611) Image search: [Google]
1444978011822.jpg
73 KB, 630x611
It can't be done, anymore than you can become a child again.

The Left are like people who have never met war, but who go on and on about how great and glorious it is, and how anyone who says otherwise is a traitor the government or a roving mob should "do something about". Except instead of war they're talking about non-White people.

How do you unlearn. How do you unknow what you've learned from hard experience? You'd have to unremember. Short of severe brain damage or some sort of highly potent tranquilizer, I don't think it's possible.
>>
Redpill and Bluepill are both for idiots. Take the Greek pill.
>>
File: 1443597677899.png (821 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1443597677899.png
821 KB, 499x618
Why haven't you taken the blackpill yet /lit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
File: 1440034416427.jpg (64 KB, 505x727) Image search: [Google]
1440034416427.jpg
64 KB, 505x727
>>7365214
This to be quite honest family
>>
>>7363704
read japanese stories.
>>
>>7363812
HAHAHAH

"unlearn"

You'll never grow up, don't try and delude yourself into some convenient narrative - take reality for what it is and don't hide from the truth.

The truth isn't the jews by the way.
>>
>>7363812
There's no great conspiracy that only the enlightened /pol/ users are privy to.

It's natural for almost everybody to adapt to groupthink and shared ideology if everybody around you constantly reinforces it. We're all tempted to adapt our views to the social group we find ourselves in; it's human nature. You should therefore spend far, far less time on /pol/.
>>
How about you all stop taking pills and just accept the reality of life for what it is.
>>
>>7363704
Pills are for losers like Eminem. Shrooms or heroin is where it's at.
>>
>>7363704
This is just a b8 thread that will open the backdoor for /pol/lies
>>>/pol/
Saged reported hidden
>>
>>7363704
Just read litrature.
Man im glad im not a <1800somethign farmer, work all day just in hopes of being able to feed my family over the harsh winters.
>>
>>7363730
Buy quater gram cocain.
>>
>>7365166
Just go beyond and realize that racial inequality subtly implies intraracial equality, accept the total inequality of all of existence. You seem to be tired of the revulsion you feel against "lower races", but you probably just fell for the spook of whiteness=inherent superiority
>>
>>7363704
Go see a doctor and ask for the antipsychotic pill to treat your red pill induced schizophrenia

Positive symptoms are those that most individuals do not normally experience but are present in people with schizophrenia. They can include:
delusions
> the fault of the jews
disordered thoughts and speech
hallucinations

Negative symptoms are deficits of normal emotional responses or of other thought processes. They commonly include:
flat expressions or little emotion

poverty of speech
> redpilled
inability to experience pleasure
> edgy NEET
lack of desire to form relationships
lack of motivation
> get a real job
>>
The first step is to make the jump from scientism and "muh western culture" to Christianity. once you've established a sound basis for your morality you can look at questions of 'social justice' with a fresh and generous mind, and a better sense of what the stakes of the argument are.
>>
>>7365438
> just drink this poison bro, it will cure your current poisoning
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.