[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some books that will teach me how to insult and sound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What are some books that will teach me how to insult and sound classy while doing it?
>>
>>reddit
>>reddit
>>
>>7361532
that is not a book.
>>
>>7361514
Shakespeare has a fucking 'your mom' joke in it
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 654x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 654x762
>>7361545
here it is guys
“Demetrius: Villain, what hast thou done?
Aaron: That which thou canst not undo.
Chiron: Thou hast undone our mother.
Aaron: Villain, I have done thy mother.”
>>
>>7361553
mein gott
>>
OEDIPUS REX

TEIRESIAS: You blame my temper but you do not see your own that lives within you; it is me
you chide.

OEDIPUS: Who would not feel this temper rise
at words like these with which you shame our city?

TEIRESIAS: Of themselves things will come, although I hide them and breathe no word of them.

OEDIPUS: Since they will come tell them to me.

TEIRESIAS: I will say nothing further. Against this answer let your temper rage as wildly as you will.

OEDIPUS: Indeed I am so angry I shall not hold back a jot of what I think. For I would have you know I think you were complotter of the deed
and doer of the deed save in so far as for the actual killing. Had you had eyes I would have said alone you murdered him.

TEIRESIAS: Yes? Then I warn you faithfully to keep the letter of your proclamation and from this day forth to speak no word of greeting to these nor me; you are the land’s pollution.

OEDIPUS: How shamelessly you started up this taunt! How do you think you will escape?

TEIRESIAS: I have. I have escaped; the truth is what I cherish and that’s my strength.

OEDIPUS: And who has taught you truth?
Not your profession surely!

TEIRESIAS: You have taught me, for you have made me speak against my will.

OEDIPUS: Speak what? Tell me again that I may learn it better.

TEIRESIAS: Did you not understand before or would you provoke me into speaking?

OEDIPUS: I did not grasp it. balking v. obstinately refusing to act. chide v. scold. complotter n. person who plots against another person. not so to call it known. Say it again.

TEIRESIAS: I say you are the murderer of the king whose murderer you seek.

OEDIPUS: Not twice you shall say calumnies like this and stay unpunished.

TEIRESIAS: Shall I say more to tempt your anger more?

OEDIPUS: As much as you desire; it will be said in vain

TEIRESIAS: I say with those you love best you live in foulest shame unconsciously and do not see where you are n calamity.

OEDIPUS: Do you imagine you can always talk
like this, and live to laugh at it hereafter?

TEIRESIAS: Yes, if the truth has anything of strength.

OEDIPUS: It has, but not for you; it has no strength for you because you are blind in mind and ears as well as in your eyes.

TEIRESIAS: You are a poor wretch to taunt me with the very insults which every one soon will heap upon yourself.

OEDIPUS: Your life is one long night so that you cannot hurt me or any other who sees the light.

TEIRESIAS: It is not fate that I should be your ruin, Apollo is enough; it is his care to work this out.

OEDIPUS: Was this your own design or Creon’s?

TEIRESIAS: Creon is no hurt to you,
but you are yourself.

OEDIPUS: Wealth, sovereignty and skill outmatching skill for the contrivance of an envied life! Great store of jealousy fill your treasury chests, if my friend Creon, friend from this and loyal,thus secretly attacks me, secretly
desires to drive me out and secretly
suborns this juggling trick devising quack,
this wily beggar who has only eyes
>>
>>7361679
damn, get a room
>>
>>7361514
Celine, but it doesn't translate quite as well.
>>
I would tell thee, but since you doth already come from a bloodline of filth exclamated by women of the evening and limp wristed habidashiarists I'd say there's no more filth you can have,

Beeoch.
>>
>>7362144
2.5/10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.