[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you know kanye west is one of the most importans phliosophers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: question.jpg (10 KB, 250x172) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
10 KB, 250x172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04o7urBheb8

really opened up the understanding that kanye is an independent thinker
>>
>>7353537
Can't watch past the first 15 seconds.
>>
made it a minute

good lord
>>
Didn't they write an article some years ago about how they thought Kanye West genuinely could not read?
>>
>>7353537
I'm pretty sure the video was making fun of Kanye, not lauding him as a sage of our times.

Also
>cracked
>>
>>7353549
>>7353554
>and they say book readers have no patience

you fuckers prob don't even read books, just shitpost on lit
>>
ugh

*le sigh*

couldn't even make it past 3 seconds.

My time is precious and my taste elevated beyond what is normal.

Don't try to dumb down the authentic freethinkers with your non-stream of consciousness trash

good going guys, keep fighting the good fight with me
>>7353549
>>7353554
>>
>>7353537

>Guy's entire argument for Kanye being a philosopher is that he has a lot of people who listen to him

Is it possible to become more of a pleb?
>>
>>7353537
"He's packed seven studio albums with the concept that : you CAN touch the sky"

kill me now
>>
no, but i did know his last album flopped so now he has to hire viral marketing firms to make threads about him on social media, have a nice day
>>
>'Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books.'

Money for nothing and the chicks for free :-^)
>>
>>7353537
whitest video i've ever seen
>>
Kanye is one of the greatest musicians of all time. The only way he can express himself is through cathartic arts like music or fashion. His lyricism is very muddled; some good ideas but bad execution. Him talking is even worse, he really can't find a single word to explain anything. But his music, if any of you listen to music which I'm assuming most of you think you do but you don't actually, is simply amazing. Him and Pink Floyd as two best past 60 years. MBTDF is insane
>>
unrelated, but I was wondering what are the major criticism point on stoicism.
>>
>>7353634
>My time is precious and my taste elevated beyond what is normal.

could you sound more narsistic, noone likes posters like you.
>>
>>7354343
so anyone who talks about kanye is automatically part of a marketing firm?
>>
>>7354442
cool.
>>
>>7354779

Not the guy you're replying to but websites like cracked/buzzfeed disguise advertisements as content. I wouldnt be surprised if the video in the OP was an advertisement.
>>
Don't you realize he's being ironic and making fun of Kanye?
le calling everyone plebs xdxdxd
>>
>>7353537
All musicians are philosophers
>>
>>7353560

that sounds awesome. He's made a point of saying that he doesn't read books. Pretty weird considering his mum was IIRC dean of english at chicago uni or something
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.