[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to write a short fairytale (500-1000 words) for an assignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: bilde.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
I need to write a short fairytale (500-1000 words) for an assignment pls halp
>>
>>7333716
Go to the homework help board >>>/hm/

They're very helpful.
>>
>Two sentence email to my advisor due tomorrow
>Haven't started
How fucked am I?
>>
>>7333716
>fairytale
>fucking easiest thing to write

I just submitted a five page fairy tale screenplay for a competition last week. It took under 2 hours to write twice as much as what you need to write.
>>
>>7333716
write about an important lesson you've learned in your life.
>>
If this is real, then you should go fuck yourself. A fairytale that is 500-1000 words is the easiest fucking thing you could possibly write.

Start off with over-describing the world and you've got a page done already. Then introduce the characters and their backstory and that's another paragraph for each character done.

Then do some simple as fuck story like the main guy leading an army in a siege to take over the bad guy's castle or some faggot shit. Include magic and dragons and shit.

Fucking done, you useless fucking cunt.

Fuck you, you underage faggot.
>>
That sounds really unfair, op :(

I'm sorry /lit/ is being mean to you.

I think they are so far advanced in reading and writing that they don't remember what it is like to be at the bottom. I think a good starting place might be to watched some youtube videos of people reading fairy tales. You can copy them if you need to. The teacher will never know.
>>
just plagiarise some mythos and replace things with fairies and shit
>>
A mystic animal that turns into a human. Take up space describing shit. Worked every time.
>>
>>7333716
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Propp#Narrative_structure
You're welcome. Enjoy your A+.
>>
Children can morph into animals (hawks, komodo dragons, wolves) and they battle alien invaders.
>>
>>7333716
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>7333726
m9, i'm sorry to say your right ded
>>
>>7334088
That sounds pretty interesting. Someone should make a book series about that.

But what would it be called? MorphAnimals maybe?
>>
>>7334126
Wasn't DFW's idea?
>>
morality tale. fairy tales were originally told to children, to scare them into behaving.

once upon a time there was a boy who kept posting pics of himself to /r/, asking people to "humiliate me macht alles". he kept doing it even though everyone said it wasn't funny.

then one day a mysterious elf-fairy-futanari snuck up behind him and pushed his arm as he was typing, and he accidentally posted his message to /b/.

he's still there.

the end.
>>
>>7333716
Start with "Once upon a time." Work it out from there on.
>>
>1 tweet and 3 rt due 2night for my social strategy
>haven't started
>>
>essay on happiness due the moment I die
>haven't started yet
The clock's ticking.
>>
>>7334365
And make sure you finish with "The End." Good luck!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.