[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They call me Hogg because a hog lives dirty. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1428c1ebn_green_thr.jpg (197 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
1428c1ebn_green_thr.jpg
197 KB, 1047x1572
>They call me Hogg because a hog lives dirty. I don't wash none. And when I get hungry, I eat my own snot. I been wearin' these clothes since winter. I don't even take my dick out my pants to piss most times, unless it's in some cunt's face. Or all over a cocksucker like you. What I usually do is park the truck in the sun with the light comin' in and piss my pants up somethin' terrible." The truck turned another corner; he dropped one hand from the carpeted wheel between his legs, hefted his meat around some - but I couldn't tell if he was doing it or thinking about it. "Yeah, boy, all that nice hot stuff, running down my leg, and squirmin' my ass around in it...I got worms, boy - had 'em ever since I was a kid. But I won't get rid of 'em cause I like the way they make my asshole itch. I gotta drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of pizza pies and French fried potatoes to keep a gut like this and all them little fuckers fed. I got a hairy ass and it sure cakes up crusty. But I just don't believe in wipin' when I got a freaky little son of a bitch like you to eat it out for me. Now, how do you like that?"
>>
File: boxxy disgusted gross barf.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
boxxy disgusted gross barf.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Jesus Chip I hope that was a satire or something.
>>
>>7329802
Nah, it was a written by a gay pedophile who is highly respected in the Science Fiction community.
>>
>>7329810
John Green is a pedophile?
>>
Samuel Delaney owns desu
>>
>>7329823
Genre fiction pleb.
>>
>>7329823
samuel delaney pls go
>>
>>7329790
Honestly Samuel Delany is quite good. Dhalgren is a good novel.
>>
>>7329834
you haven't read Hogg, i take it.

i'm kind of slow, so it took me a while to work out that Delany was gay. then i went back through his books and, wow, how could i have missed it?
>>
What the fuck compels someone to write something like Hogg?
>>
File: 675675.jpg (36 KB, 304x318) Image search: [Google]
675675.jpg
36 KB, 304x318
Jonathan Green, born roughly 1950 - 1990 BPH (before post-humanism), was an pre-techwar American public intellectual and writer. While only fragments of his work survive, modern scholars unanimously place him among the greatest writers of the pre-transhuman era. After long debate, scholarship now generally accepts Green as the author of the work known as "Cancer Girl".

Sources suggest that while Green was principally known for his writing, he also performed sermons on the "YouTube" sector of the internet, just fifty years before the medium was destroyed. His teachings included bizarre comparisons of women to cereal, postulations on the mind-spirit connection of adolescents whom he believed "more pure" than adults, and cryptic communications with his alter ego, Hank. His listeners, now commonly regarded as members of his cult of personality, were known as "nerdfighters". The etymology of this word remains unknown.
>>
>>7330858
This is a cool meme. I would like to see it developed further
>>
>>7330860
>>7330860
>>7330858
>>7330860
can we not
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.