[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Joyce have fucked more than one woman in his life if he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Could Joyce have fucked more than one woman in his life if he spent less time reading and more time lifting weights?
>>
I think you need to read his books OP. Why would you assume he only had intercourse with one woman?
>>
>>7326986
he fucked his fair share of prostitutes senpai
>>
>>7327006

Prostitutes don't count, /r9k/
>>
>>7326986
What age was Joyce when he banged that prostitute in portrait of the artist?
>>
>>7327047

I haven't read that book but Wikipedia doesn't list a character called Joyce in it.
>>
I thought he had dyspraxia and was a klutz.
>>
>>7327004

Do you usually evade the real meaning of questions by taking them overly literally?
>>
File: 6236492142.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
6236492142.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
>>7327057
Sorry, Stephen.
>>
>>7327072
it's a retarded thread; deserves such treatment
>>
>>7327083
I'm no stephen.
>>
>>7327038
? why ?
No condoms back then, its just as good.

>>7326986
I think he would have got the most pussy if he wrote more popular stuff. Audience pussy will do more for you than a set of 16 inch arms.
>>
Of course, i would throw my boipussy at him.
>>
>>7327090

>it's a retarded thread

On a retarded board.
>>
Joyce was probably super autistic when talking to girls.
>sitting at the Bleeding Horse having a pint
>smoking dame sits erself downside me
>she talks about how she loves the dark color of guiness
>"Maestro di color che sanno"
>E-ecuse me?
>Ask her about her arse
>"M-my arse?"
>mfw cheating Molly Boilin' with confusion
>mfw she wouldn't let me smell her farts
>>
>>7327193
kekked
thx
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.