[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Remember it’s a sin To Kill A Mockingbird™ (By:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: to_kill_a_mocking_bird.jpg (39 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
to_kill_a_mocking_bird.jpg
39 KB, 349x524
>"Remember it’s a sin To Kill A Mockingbird™ (By: Harper Lee)"
>>
I think "to kill a spider" would be a more fitting metaphor.
Because even though spiders are spooky, they are just trying to keep your house clean of other bugs
>>
File: eragon.jpg (48 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
eragon.jpg
48 KB, 337x500
>>7321800

>Was he here?
>For a while, but now he's Eragon-e
>>
>and the sounds of their hatred let me know I was The Stranger™

Ok Camel...
>>
>...and falling on all the living and The Dead™.
Give it a rest, Jim.
>>
"In some places there was fighting, in others none. This was truly a time of War and Peace™."
Jesus, man.
>>
>And then, and only then, the men stopped. All that was left was The Sound and The Fury

Embarrassing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiqPmsBYieA

Very very related.
>>
>>7321800

>The Death of Jesus

> 44 It was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon, 45 for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. 46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last breath in The Bible™.

Absolute trash
>>
File: pilgrim.jpg (39 KB, 313x475) Image search: [Google]
pilgrim.jpg
39 KB, 313x475
>I... am... Pilgrim...
>>
>>7322901

You're shitting me, right?
>>
>In the shade of the house, in the sunshine of the riverbank near the boats, in the shade of the Sal-wood forest, in the shade of the fig tree is where Siddhartha grew up

Fucking really?
>>
>"This is I, Hamlet™ the Dane."

And people call this hack 'the greatest English writer'
>>
>>7321811
Thnk u spidrs
>>
>I'd just be the catcher in the rye

Pathetic
>>
>>7321800
>If only they could see how their much-vaunted frills and airs were naught but Pride and Prejudice

get the fuck outta here Austen
>>
>'I am Dracula,' Dracula said, when I asked who Dracula really was, and then at that moment I knew that it was Dracula himself that stood before me

Yes, thank you Stoker
>>
>>7322782
Kek
>>
File: George-Orwell-_2751719b.jpg (66 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
George-Orwell-_2751719b.jpg
66 KB, 620x387
>Truly they were, a nineteen eighty-four.

Really, Orwell?
>>
There was only one catch, and that was Catch-22™
What the Heller?
>>
File: Untitled.png (806 KB, 1175x550) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
806 KB, 1175x550
>>7321800
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.