[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite sentence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1444692466652.jpg (579 KB, 1133x1700) Image search: [Google]
1444692466652.jpg
579 KB, 1133x1700
What's your favorite sentence?
>>
How come there are no good female writers?
>>
I know exactly what you are doing and I want you to stop.
>>
>>7227364
Treble Treblinka's tremulous trouble, thou three troubadours of Trieste!
>>
>>7227364
>>7227317
>>7227333
S T O P

T

O

P
>>
>>7227383
one of those is a meme not OP stop bumping threads you hate you fucking newb and don't even lurk moar, just lurk.
>>
Smh fam tbh
>>
I love you.
>>
25 to life is pretty good if you get a shot at parole.
>>
The heaventree of stars hung with humid nightblue fruit.
>>
>>7227370
There are. And she's called The Woolf

That's it though, no other womyn comes even close to any decent-level male lit.
>>
>>7227364

25 to life
>>
>>7228721
HD's better prose than Woolf you just like the Woolf one because she deals in magic girls.
>>
>>7227364
Death
(never hear the end of it though)
>>
>>7228721
You kidding? George Eliot was probably the best English-language novelist of the 19th century. Her or Thomas Hardy.
>>
>>7229089
Emily Dickinson
Sappho
Li-ching-chao (I think that was the name anyway)
Marianne Moore: https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/poetry
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.