[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life in general guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Folder.jpg (55 KB, 743x739) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
55 KB, 743x739
It's no mystery that learning is hard for most people. The greater questions of conscience, existence, and our ability to reason all have a blindfold on them because of our lack of knowledge of what life means, or the definitive existence of God; which is spurred from the fact that we do not know what happens after death. In reality, death is just the matter of not living. To question is "difficult," ie, it takes effort, because we are not destined to question. If everyone were to stop questioning everything, they would reach enlightenment, and death, as soon as possible, because they would no longer go along the ardours that it takes to live, down to the most basic actions. This is the ultimate ultimatum of nihilism. Basically, you're retarded if you care about anything, and if you're really patrician, you should kill yourself. Stop chasing a meaning that is all about killing yourself if you're not going to do it, faggot.
>>
Props to anyone that can refute this flawless circular reasoning
>>
>>7222788
If there is objective morality, God exists.
There is objective morality.
Therefore God exists
>>
Is that Mahler cycle any good?
>>
anime villain wank
>>
>>7222798
Ok taken as a whole, a good set. Better recordings of all of them though.
>>
>>7222798

Yeah it's all right. The only ones worth keeping are 8 and 6. Isaac. Chailly's nice.

>>7222794

Hey, your argument is shit.
There is a shit argument
You're shit

Stronger logic than yours
>>
>>7222809
That isn't even an argument, much less a sound and valid one.
>>
This literally doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>7222815

Both of his premises are of the exact same nature. Poor. God is moral my ass, you can't prove that with an argument, that's the point
>>
>>7222817

Doesn't make it less wrong. It's just not complicated enough to feel satisfying, which is the point. You're right.
>>
>>7222820
The argument does not assert that god is moral. It states that without god there is no objective morality. Atheistic moral realism is a failure
>>
>>7222836

Morality is relative, meaning there are an infinite number of ways that it can be good or bad, and it doesn't matter if it doesn't fit that. How we need god to understand "true" morality, or how he can and we can't, isn't something we're able to do while we're alive. Nothing I said supported atheism.
>>
>>7222850
Moral relativism is self refuting. It's dumb even under atheism.
>>
>>7222884

I know. That's why I put the part where it get refutes outside of our understandable world, so until you die I stay right that I don't know I'm right. I solved the problem.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.